Hello! - a graphic designer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1687688239234.jpg
FB_IMG_1687688085500.jpg
FB_IMG_1687687845098.jpg
FB_IMG_1687687990815.jpg

Digital imagery is fking amazing. Soon they will not need for ass.hole actors that's full of themselves and evil to the core because they will be able to create their on actors and actresses. Hollywood will be a thing of the past. AI imagery Movies and Reality TV will be the norm.

Last edited:
And then we have a pretend artist like myself who just loves to do drawings for his friends....
my Bro Pigeonman has the coolest looking cat...
View attachment 332014

Elephants fighting in the mud just for fun... photo was on FB
View attachment 332015
Just battling depression so been drawing a bit... just a few I've done recently...
We need to commission you for Rosters portrait..

And then we have a pretend artist like myself who just loves to do drawings for his friends....
my Bro Pigeonman has the coolest looking cat...
View attachment 332014

Elephants fighting in the mud just for fun... photo was on FB
View attachment 332015
Just battling depression so been drawing a bit... just a few I've done recently...
Love these Carty 💕

Digital imagery is fking amazing. Soon they will not need ass.hole actors that's full of themselves and evil to the core because they will be able to create their on actors and actresses. Hollywood will be a thing of the past. AI imagery Movies and Reality TV will be the norm.
Sad thing is, those AI actors will still barf the sam lib mess, and they will sit attentively and listen!

Bubba

Yeah but they wont be real assholes fking children and drinking their blood.

Latest posts

Back