Hello! - a graphic designer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is AI and I don't give two shits how it got designed.
FB_IMG_1687638282393.jpg

I knew it had something to do with it… I love #14 too shucks 🥹
Chinese husband and wife are in the midst of a romantic interlude . As passions start to heat up ( after 10 minutes) the husband all out of breath and sweating says to his wife "How about some 69?" The wife replied "How come you want chicken and broccoli at this moment?"

And then we have a pretend artist like myself who just loves to do drawings for his friends....
my Bro Pigeonman has the coolest looking cat...
Here kitty kitty.jpg

Elephants fighting in the mud just for fun... photo was on FB
Elephants fighting in mud (2).jpg

Just battling depression so been drawing a bit... just a few I've done recently...

My kid does art in just about any medium you can mention. I, on the other hand, can't even draw a decent stick person.

I gave her a lump of washed Michigan clay that I'd mined from a grave I'd dug and told her to have fun. Most kids would have made a cup or an ashtray or something simple. At four years old, she made a statue of an angel. Much better than I could ever do and easily recognizable. Not sure what happened to it, but I wish I'd have fired it to keep it forever. Michigan clay turns a robin's egg blue after coming out of a kiln rather than the brown most clay turns.

Your cat pic has an oriental look to it somehow. Both are really cool.

Latest posts

Back