Hello! - a graphic designer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm lazy. I'll use technology if it gets me what I'm looking for without tons of actual work. Time is money and especially at our ages we don't want to waste a lot of time we don't have.😁
As for art. I like all kinds. AI is cool and so is stuff done by hand. Talent is just a word used by ppl who want attention or to give praise to others to make them feel good.
Tesla wasn't looking for praise. He was looking for self gratification and to make the world a better place. He wasn't thinking about how talented he was and going,,,hey look at me,,I'm talented,,please give me praise.

Last edited:
never seen any brown acid on the west coast so can’t comment on that batch

but I did try some what was called white lightning , white barrel tabs , and it was not a good trip… very nauseating with vomiting made the physical part not so pleasant and that bled over to the hallucinatory side , made the trip not enjoyable

someone told us later that it was cut with rat poison and strychnine
Been there. Done that. Window pane always seemed the cleanest at least in the early 80’s. Blotter of any sort always had that strychnine stomach clutch feel. Barrels were a bit less so.

I confiscated some blotter from my teen aged sons about a decade ago and stored it in the freezer for a while. Made for some nice microdoses last year.

I'm lazy. I'll use technology if it gets me what I'm looking for without tons of actual work. Time is money and especially at our ages we don't want to waste a lot of time we don't have.😁
As for art. I like all kinds. AI is cool and so is stuff done by hand. Talent is just a word used by ppl who want attention or to give praise to others to make them feel good.
Tesla wasn't looking for praise. He was looking for self gratification and to make the world a better place. He wasn't thinking about how talented he was and going,,,hey look at me,,I'm talented,,please give me praise.
I’ll give you a love heart Hopper 💕

never seen any brown acid on the west coast so can’t comment on that batch

but I did try some what was called white lightning , white barrel tabs , and it was not a good trip… very nauseating with vomiting made the physical part not so pleasant and that bled over to the hallucinatory side , made the trip not enjoyable

someone told us later that it was cut with rat poison and strychnine
I'm surprised you didn't. The yellow and brown both came from the left coast at the same time. I was told by a chemist friend that some of the acid back in the day had strychnine in it. It somehow intensified the buzz, but when overdone, it was hell on your stomach. I've gotten a few batches that they'd used too much.

1687619297350.png

Latest posts

Back