Hello All...I'm Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BushyKush420

Reaction score
Well I got a wierd question, theres these 3 plants my friend has and only about a month old.. and 2 for sure have already shown their sex (while on 18/6) one is for sure male, and my question is has neone else had theres show their sex so soon? and i hate to say this as im straight but this male is looking good as hell, so u think he should keep this for its seeds? or just get rid of it??

Welcome back mang. ;) Yes we've had a few plants in the past show sex early. I'm pretty sure one time we had a male show pre flowers at 3 weeks old. Sometimes it happens. As far as the male goes i would get him out. The last thing ya want is bud full of seeds. ;)

male does not produce seeds. he produces pollen sacks which will pollenate the female who then produces seeds. snatch his *** in a bear trap

hey tbg, thanks man...

He has been killed off..

standard i knew that it dont produce seeds but rather pollinates the female and she produces em... but ya thats what i meant was should i have a female and that male in one room to produce seeds.. i gots others to produce buds for me.. in an other room..

but neway i killd it off already, so that plan is out of the question..

but thanks guys... :D

Latest posts

Back