Hello all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMT

Reaction score
Hello all i'm gmt from little old ireland.
New to this forum but not to growing the plant we all love.

I've A few strains under my belt bubblegum/hollands hope/guerillas gusto/afghan/afghan #1/jack herer/white widow/red haze/blueberry/white diesel/early girl/skunk /g13 and a few of my own crosses.

Currently i only have a tiny grow of a few white diesel and hollands hope growing, space is an issue at the moment but i will be starting a new 1200k 10 pot hydro room in the near future.

Looking forward to sharing ideas on all things related to growing marijuana helping out where i can and shooting the breeze.

Nice to meet you all.

Happy growing

hello and welcome to MP ,,,,sounds like you know what your doing ;) ,,looking forward to seeing some of your grows :48:

Welcome fella i'm from England and from sounds of it it'l take me few years to get that many strains under me belt.
Anyway welcome and get a journal started so we can take a look at your lovely ladies

Hey GMT... welcome....that's quite a few strains under that belt of yours...

Jeese this is a real nice forum it has to be said.
Lots of friendly like minded growers and i have yet to come across any ego-maniacs or axe murderers.
Love the arcade section.
Is there a lot of europeans on this site or am i just imagining it.

People from everywhere mate and yeah its the bizz.
I've tried other places ( not getting in to that lol ) and this is best by far.
As you say really friendly and plenty of very experienced, inteligent and like minded people, i really do think if you carn't find it, or someone that knows about it here then it aint worth knowing

Well folks i'm now going to call this place home,

I was a member of several larger forums but quite frankly got so sick of people on those forums thinking that just because they have x amount of years under their belt they had an automatic right to abuse new growers for asking basic questions.

I hope i can help out around here with advice where i can or just a bit of kindness and a few words of encouragement.

This site seems to be different, no ego maniacs or pompous asses and the folk are actually really nice to each other it's a credit to ye all and long may it last.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao:

Thank you kind sirs

I think i will celebrate moving home in the customary fashion....the planting of marijuana seeds!!!!

GMT said:
I think i will celebrate moving home in the customary fashion....the planting of marijuana seeds!!!!

I hope your going to open a bottle of the black gold too ;)

Plenty of Europeans here, but a lot of them stay quiet.

:peace:

Hi there and welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's filled with all sorts of great information that will definitely help you along the way. It's also filled with members from all over the world who are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. We would love to see some pics of the garden if you're willing to share. I hope to see you around the forums sometime in the near future. Until then, take care and be safe.

Not much on the go at the moment smokey but heres a few pics of the outside lot, feminized hollands hope and a few of her lil clones.

planted 10 afghans today but i wont bore ye guys with seed shots.

040.JPG

044.JPG

so wats up wit the wood posts down the line of lil ladies?

2 boxer dogs that love to help their daddy with the gardening, i plant em and they dig em back up type of thing:hubba: .

Bless them.

haha lol is that one them in ya avatar? lol
makes sense tho.. great idea.
plants all look good too .
keep em green!!!!

Latest posts

Back