Hello All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum(s) and look forward to continuing my education with help from the wisdom within.
I'm about to retire from a real job and join my buddies doing what we did so well back in the 60's and 70's. Drive the roads, smoke the smoke, talk the talk, drink the drink, and enjoy the planet.
I just have to have something more to offer than ho hum smoke.
Thanks,

Welcome Uncle,

You've come to the right place. There's some great, experienced growers here.

Welcome to MP! Smoke one up while checking out the site rules. It'll help you out in the longrun! Tell us...Whats your feeling on.....maui waui?

Welcome to MP :) I am sure you will find everything you are looking for here

the chef said:
Welcome to MP! Smoke one up while checking out the site rules. It'll help you out in the longrun! Tell us...Whats your feeling on.....maui waui?

Maui waui? 1969?
Made the hood of the car seem really long so turning a corner was exciting. It also made the Marshall Tucker Band my favorite for quite a while. Made the pain from broken ribs bearable though.
Always wondered where it really came from.:)

I remember the 70's. Welcome:D

TELL NO ONE!!!!!

And DD has your back!!

Welcome.

Cheers!!!

I just ordered some Maui Waui. I hope it's the same as the smoke we got in the 70's. Doubt it though.

D3 said:
I just ordered some Maui Waui. I hope it's the same as the smoke we got in the 70's. Doubt it though.

More than likely very much different. Where I grew up we had little access to anything more than "ditch weed".
Anything with a name attached to it was percieved as awesome. It's probably been bred up to something beyond my acceptance level. Hopefully the lineage has held up.

Reactions: D3
Welcome! It must be nice to retire, and only worry about growing pot!

What's your favorite, Sativa or Indica?

high before and after said:
Welcome! It must be nice to retire, and only worry about growing pot!

What's your favorite, Sativa or Indica?

Hindu Kush, pretty much Indica with a touch of Sativa.
Anything that maintains Pink Floyd as my favorite band ever.:)

Got the same, doubt it's from the same og strain but ought to be perrty interesting!
D3 said:

Hmmmm, I don't think even Pink Floyd could keep me awake after some powerful Indica dominant strain. That's why I love it for pain control and sleep--it knocks me out like a left hook. Welcome, Welcome, and oh, boy, are you gonna love what you grow yourself. It will be SO much better than what you have been used to.

mojavemama said:
Hmmmm, I don't think even Pink Floyd could keep me awake after some powerful Indica dominant strain. That's why I love it for pain control and sleep--it knocks me out like a left hook. Welcome, Welcome, and oh, boy, are you gonna love what you grow yourself. It will be SO much better than what you have been used to.

Pain control & sleep is where I'm headed.
I have limited but resonably good growing experiences. I refuse to talk to anyone about buying so I'm rebuilding my equipment and improving a few minor problems. I actually don't smoke all that much and the stuff from the new box will kick my butt.
Looking foward to all the experience from this site.

Latest posts

Back