Hello! ... and a couple of questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GroHi

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm kinda new here, hadn't posted that much...

Had questions regarding the rep system here & fig I'd start out in the intro forums...

I see 5 dark green bars followed by 6 bright green bars under my summary info when posting. Okay, some only have 1 dark green bar & nothing other. Others have 5 dark green bars, yet no bright green ones. Others have varying numbers of bright green. I've kinda inferred what the red bars are, though there are also darker & lighter ones there too, of varying numbers.

Can anyone explain the bar counts to me and the differing color grades? Thank you so very much for the time here... thank you!

I checked the back threads in the help section, but didn't find the bar counts...?

Greenest of vibes to all! ;-)

I wouldnt worry about those unless they get red...they use to have diffrent symbols but ever since we been haveing server issues MarrP been changing some stuff...Im sure Hick or another staff member will be able to clear it up for you better...But the greener the better Right?:D

and welcome..Hope to see ya around..and try post in the right section..that helps too:aok: take care and be safe:48:

Cool, cool. TX 4u!

Yeah, fig the questions were for the help section, but fig to just piggy back on the hello... no better way to introduce myself than to be a pain in the rear, no?!? ;-))

Peace brotha... & tx again!

Haha ...you trying to take my job:p .....oh Hicks gonna Love you:giggle:

:48:

i'm new to this site also . but if you look below the squares you will see 3 icons. the middle one is rep points. if you agree with the thread /post you can give points by clicking on it , the one that looks like a silver balance scale. that is my guess here. i'm sure it is explained in the site
live well

GroHi said:
Hello all! I'm kinda new here, hadn't posted that much...

Had questions regarding the rep system here & fig I'd start out in the intro forums...

I see 5 dark green bars followed by 6 bright green bars under my summary info when posting. Okay, some only have 1 dark green bar & nothing other. Others have 5 dark green bars, yet no bright green ones. Others have varying numbers of bright green. I've kinda inferred what the red bars are, though there are also darker & lighter ones there too, of varying numbers.

Can anyone explain the bar counts to me and the differing color grades? Thank you so very much for the time here... thank you!

I checked the back threads in the help section, but didn't find the bar counts...?

Greenest of vibes to all! ;-)

the green bars have very little significance. If you notice, mine are pretty similar to nearlly any other senior member. Yet I have been here for more than five years, and have over 10,000 thank yous/positive reps.
Don't get bogged down in semantics...:p

Welcome yo MP, Yo hick, how about a nice shade of purple, or gold?:p

the green bars have very little significance. If you notice, mine are pretty similar to nearlly any other senior member. Yet I have been here for more than five years, and have over 10,000 thank yous/positive reps.
Don't get bogged down in semantics...

:yeahthat:

thats a BIG word Hick:giggle:

the chef said:
Welcome yo MP, Yo hick, how about a nice shade of purple, or gold?:p

Haha chef...this fellas been here a bit...:rolleyes: ...I think your wife needs put back in dishwasher:p

I miss the sun that shined on my MOJO..:cry:

Welcome to MP...avoid red pebbles and all will be okay....

Latest posts

Back