Hello everyone ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck E. Cheeba

Reaction score
Hello everyone ... :D

I been lurking around this forum looking at all the sweet posts and helpful pics, and insights that all the experienced and non experienced have posted ...
Id have to say that this forum has everything that anyone could ask for and more refering to MJ and all the different techniques related to growing and MJ Passion ... soon ill be doing some scientific experiments on my own ..:rolleyes: and soon will be ready to do some micro scale stealth grows of my own ... I look forward to hearing advise and comments on my pics that ill post here inna few weeks to months down the road ..
I wish not to divuldge alot of info on where im located but i can tell you im on the outskirts of Central Ohio ... and im proud to be a part of such a great forum ... you guys are the best ... as I look forward to each and every post from other members that wish to share there experiences with there projects .. Hopefully, ill not only learn alot, but have somethig to contribute to the community as well .... Look forward to hearing from you all ...

Chuck E. Cheeba

:welcome: Chuck E Cheeba (lol i love the name) to MP the only (IMHO) MJ related site that you will ever need once your up and running on your grow(s)if you have any ??s or concerns just ask and there are tons of willing folks to help out but intill then (when and if you need any help ;))have fun looking over the site there is a 2 :bong1: minimum here so just sit back take a big drag and enjoy glad to have you here:p :48: once again :welcome: to MP

Why do I have this sudden craving for a slice of Pizza??? :rolleyes:

LOL, welcome to MP Chuck!:D

Welcome to MP, let us know how we can help. Good luck on your grow.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Latest posts

Back