Hello greenthumbs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dexter

Netherlands
Reaction score
Hi all, Nice website, I finally got myself an internet connection, no moe getting friends to search stuff and order things or me.:)
I have been growing on and off for approx the last 12-15years both inside and out, and just browsing these forums I'm amazed at how quickly things change. Some great new takes on old ideas.
Have a mass of seeds (did some pollen slinging some years ago) waiting to be dropped just a matter of finding the time, hopefully there still viable.

Look forward to learning from you all. I will also attempt to help out were I can.

Dexter xo

Cheers Slowmo77 for the welcome.
Dexter

:D: :bong1: Welcome to Marijuana Passion! :bong1: :D:

Keep it green.

Gb

GeezerBudd said:
:D: :bong1: Welcome to Marijuana Passion! :bong1: :D:

Keep it green.

Gb

Thanks for the awesome welcome Geezer:bong: What are the wheels in your avatar? ol Ford?

btw: keen to chat to anyone with experience growing legit veg hydro/coco either indoors or out

Maybe I should get a grow going.. am thinking I should maybe get a start on some beans i was gifted. Can't really be asked indoors with summer coming but may just do a couple of
Medicine Man x Amnesia
or
Albert Walker x Amnesia

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Latest posts

Back