Hello my fellow pot heads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kicken

Reaction score
Hello all so good to find a home!! I am 48 years old disabled and I take about 150mg of morphine and Soma 350 mg 4 times aday and sleeping pills and one to claim me down and some pill thats slows pain singles to the brain! But good old grass helps me so much it has been the only think that helps!! My name is EDIT aka Kicken_it!! Great to be here ith you all. I have done a few grows but it is hard when you have to bring these lovly plants in to the world planting on other peoples land!!

Welcome...lots of info here...maybe an indoor grow wld work for you...good luck

Hi there and welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's filled with information that will help you along the way. It also boasts a large member pool that is dedicated to helping you as much as possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime in the future. Until then, take care and be safe.

welcome kicken, if you did use your real name in post #1 please edit for your own safety.

If there's WILL,there's a WAY!!! Can you grow inside? I'm so tired of that B/S that people now a days call weed,I'm starting some "BABIES" of some good seeds out of state. So good luck and drop me a line sometime.............

Latest posts

Back