Hello, my name is HMGanja and im addicted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMGanja

Reaction score
Whats up everybody? Just thought I would stop in here and give a proper introduction. I have been a long time ganja lover and grower. First started out when OverGrow was still up and have since migrated to GardensCure like most other Americans it seems. But just found this sight thru a link and liked what I saw. Diff. ideas and ways of doing some things always desirves another look. Well just thought I would say hello and let you know a little about me. (not too much though..:cool: ) Peace

welcome HM, you've found our hidin place, a nice relaxed, respectful little site with lots of good info/people. look forward to seein you around!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Hopefully I will be able to contribute to this site and also learn while im at it. You will def. see me around. I have some little babies of bag-seed about 2.5 weeks old right now that we will see what happens with. Havent grown out any in a little over a YEAR!!!

Welcome to MP. Enjoy & learn . No taxes on learning.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome. One J at a time. Don't let 'em try to 12 bong ya. I'm a friend of Bowl.

Latest posts

Back