Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max123

Reaction score
I usually don't put up "Introduce Yourself" threads on forums but what the hey, might as well!

I was actually a little hesitant to join, a little worried about the man getting my IP and comin' after me lol. No paranoia, just a little worry.

Anywho, I've been smoking for over 10 years, grew outdoors a little when I was a kid but nothing major (not even full cycle). Looking to get an indoor setup going hopefully within a month or 2 depending on cash flow of course. So far, I love the site, very informative and lots of nice people. Another thing I noticed is alot of great quotes people have in their sigs. Love that.

Anyone here an Art junkie like myself? (I'm mainly into Street Artists).
Some of my favorites include:

Siloette (Los Angeles, USA)
Faith47 (Cape Town, South Africa)
The Mac (Pheonix, USA)
Banksy (London, UK)
Jurubis (Brazil)
Shepard Fairey (Los Angeles, USA)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hey there,
Yessir, and welcome to the site. This is a safe site, and some of these wonderful folks have been here loooooong time now. It is always good to be aware of your surroundings and I applaude your descretion.
We love to say howdy, we like pics of grows too. Don't be shy to add your 2 cents to conversations, as all are open to new thoughts and growing techniques. Ideas are welcomed and one can certainly learn a lot here.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Thank you for the welcoming, I appreciate it.

welcome to the forum. soak a seed, plug it in some soil, and put it under the biggest cfl (compact flourescent) you got around the house. water with ph'd water at 6 and watch it grow. 4 weeks later or 14" or so tall and make a quad cfl. 3 more bulbs and some "y" fittings. change your light schedule to 12/12. now your flowering. You'll be smokin your own homegrown in 8-10 my friend. and for less than fiddy bucks.

peace

Max123 said:
I usually don't put up "Introduce Yourself" threads on forums but what the hey, might as well!

I was actually a little hesitant to join, a little worried about the man getting my IP and comin' after me lol. No paranoia, just a little worry.

This site's server is in HOLLAND, so... What is "the man" in the U.S. gonna do about it?

NOTHING!!!! :woohoo::banana::woohoo:

:headbang2: Welcome to MP Max! :D

allgrownup said:
welcome to the forum. soak a seed, plug it in some soil, and put it under the biggest cfl (compact flourescent) you got around the house. water with ph'd water at 6 and watch it grow. 4 weeks later or 14" or so tall and make a quad cfl. 3 more bulbs and some "y" fittings. change your light schedule to 12/12. now your flowering. You'll be smokin your own homegrown in 8-10 my friend. and for less than fiddy bucks.

peace

Good idea, I never even considered that. It sure would be nice to get SOMETHING going while I save to setup the grow room. Thank you for bringing this up.

HempMan said:
This site's server is in HOLLAND, so... What is "the man" in the U.S. gonna do about it?

NOTHING!!!! :woohoo::banana::woohoo:

:headbang2: Welcome to MP Max! :D

I wasn't aware the server is in Holland. Sweet :D

:welcome:to MP the only (IMHO) MJ related site that you will ever need once your up and running on your grow(s)if you have any ??s or concerns just ask and there are tons of willing folks to help out but intill then (when and if you need any help )have fun looking over the site there is a 2 minimum here so just sit back take a big drag and enjoy glad to have you here once again:welcome: to MP

Latest posts

Back