Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bznuts

Reaction score
I am excited about locating this forum. I am a sophmore grower, and always searching for ways to expand my knowledge, as well as help others when at all possible. I seem to be in the right place.

I have a hundred or so seeds crackin/starts, ranging from Old School Kush, Sudden Impact, Blue Berry x White Widow, and Trainwreck. Not to mention a few Vietnamiese Black, and one or two White Rhino that i threw in the mix.

Already this season i have tons of questions for you more experienced gardeners, and i hope to see you around the forum.

hi there bznuts :welcome:to mp ,,looks like you have found the right place to start growing ,,goodluck and hope to see photos of your grow:tokie:

Thanks Melissa! Yea i cant wait to get going on pictures!!

This site is great- SO MUCH to learn!:chuck:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll find the information you are looking for as well as many like-minded growers. Hope to see you around!

Welcome to MP my friend. You have definitely come to the right place to expand your knowledge. I hope to see you around the forums. Good luck with those seeds. Keep us posted on them. Take care and be safe.

Hey BZ welcome aboard. Kick your shoes off and relax to some amazing knowledge and friends that will help you through problems that may arise in future grows. Later bro

Latest posts

Back