Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SicSativa

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I've grown outdoors in Cali. for 25 years. And in the midwest for the last 8. But only indoors for the last 2years and man what a difference. I've grown some of the best weed I've ever smoked. And it just keeps gettig better. Right now I'm growing some Australian Blues, Pinkies{Bubblegum x Celtic stone},Blueberry x The pure, Doublegum X The Pure. So I've been pretty busy. Can't wait to check out all the other grows here at M.P. I'm retired ,early, and live on a farm so I spend alot of time with my plants. I like to use my Volcano Vape, and also make Bubblehash. Isn't this the best hobby ever? Well I geuss thats enough. Again Hi to all. And Grow Safe

Hi ya and welcome. You found a great place. Bring your knowledge and sense of humor. :D Check your sidearms at the entrance. Lots of great, knowledgeable people here and they're a good humored bunch, especially when they're high :).

Greetings and Welcome SicSativa,
This is a great site. I'm new too and appreciate the friendly atmosphere and knowledge here at MP. Sounds like you have a lot of experience. I just transitioned 2 females from outdoors to indoors under 250 hps and they have excelled in growth. Hope to harvest soon. I'm still learning about everything, but all in all it is a great hobby.
Mr.Greengenes

Hello SS :)

Welcome to calmness.

You have stumbled upon the best open secret MJ site on the net, im sure you are going to enjoy your stay :aok:

It will be interesting for us all to hear some of your growing stories ;)

Many many funny interesting people here, you have to realise this site is global, which means some people come across as slightly aggressive, trust me, they are not, its just how they project themselves.

Did you feel nervous and apprehensive saying hello?

:peace:

Latest posts

Back