Help identifying a strain...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Six

Perfect smile..chronic...
Reaction score
I know this is probably an impossible shot but here goes...i ran some bagseed through the bloom cycle and ended up with one plant that was just a monster...the main cola harvested out at 22 grams...now i dont know what the norm is but this was very exciting for me being my first grow...now the flavor and smell i was a bit worried about, but now that it has cured it is by far the superior flavor of all my girls....as a matter of fact, i would like to know what it might be so as maybe to grow some more of them...it has a very citrus dominate odor with a pungent sour mash finish...very strange but then again i am new to this....cured out it is a very smooth citrus flavor with a nice resiny aftertaste....sound familiar to anyone? lol...i know its a long shot but worth a try...what the heck...

im not sure but sure sounds tasty to me :hubba:

Reactions: Six
.."IMPOSSIBLE"...:confused2:....
Six said:
I know this is probably an impossible shot but here goes...i ran some bagseed through the bloom cycle and ended up with one plant that was just a monster...the main cola harvested out at 22 grams...now i dont know what the norm is but this was very exciting for me being my first grow...now the flavor and smell i was a bit worried about, but now that it has cured it is by far the superior flavor of all my girls....as a matter of fact, i would like to know what it might be so as maybe to grow some more of them...it has a very citrus dominate odor with a pungent sour mash finish...very strange but then again i am new to this....cured out it is a very smooth citrus flavor with a nice resiny aftertaste....sound familiar to anyone? lol...i know its a long shot but worth a try...what the heck...

Its the 1 next to the Northern Lights at the back of the Aurora Indica.

;)

:peace:

pd1650367.jpg

a pic says a thousand words.... LOL

That description kinda sound like a commercial. I can almost taste the "citrus flavor with a nice resiny aftertaste". Mouth watering. LOL That made my morning.:rofl: :smoke1:

Lol...you guys are great...i figured it was a long shot but i sure appreciate all the humor...lmao:48:

and yes, it is very good...wish i could share some with all of ya...

Latest posts

Back