Help Me Wit My Problem Plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckboi_88

Reaction score
HERES MY OUT DOOR PLANT ITZ BOUT 7 FT tall WOLD B TALLER BT IAM MAKEN IT CURVE BUT HERES HW WAT I THNK IZ THE BUD HW LONG WILL IT B TO FULLY BUD???

the small pant in the pot iz a clone off the big tree

and theres another small plant nxt to the tree and thats sum otha marijuana plant

08-09-09_1557.jpeg

08-09-09_1559.jpeg

08-09-09_1600.jpeg

08-09-09_1601.jpeg

08-09-09_1602.jpeg

08-09-09_1603.jpeg

08-09-09_1604.jpeg

08-09-09_1605.jpeg

08-09-09_1606.jpeg

:eek: :holysheep:
Look at the size of that freaking tree!!!

Dont know man put better get a couple cases of mason jars when they do!

And I thought I had a nice looking plant here you have a TREE!!

Cheers!!!

In your 5th picture you show the thick stem.

How come I cant see no shadow or low branches from a huge plant it would belong to?

How come the background of pic 5 is a wire fence with no green foliage and yet all the other pics are fully green left to right?

Those are pics of Sat doms in some of the pics so will take 8-10 weeks once flowering starts.

:peace:

Pic 5 Iz The Bottom Of The Plant The Top Of The Plant U Wuldnt B Able To See The Wire Fense Becuz The Plant Grew So Tall N I Have Otha Plants Growin Aroun It So Other People Wuldnt Kno Wats Really Growin

I understand your logic :)

Maybe its best to delete your skin decoration picture just incase :cop: surfs this forum :)

Great looking healthy outdoor plants you have.

Well done :aok:

What feed have you been using?

wat do u mean wat feed hav i been using?

is it in tha buddin stage yet?

I presume you give the plant water.

Do you not put plant food in the water sometimes?

Pictures 1, 2, 3, 7 and 8 are pictures of budding MJ plants.

yea i give tha plant juz water now i only used plant food b4 tha plant got so tall i aint wanna use anymore becuz i thuht tha plant wuld get bigger

is there away to induse budding and make it bud quicker??

No.

Nature is your friend, not your enemy.

She decides when the time is right.

Trust me, she will deliver :)

You make me smile, that is why I am following your posts in here and in the indoor section.

I was you once, worried and trying to rush everything.

You need to learn calmness, they will be ready when they are ready.

Nothing on this planet will make them move quicker than they are designed.

Once we set the clock in motion and the plant grows its roots, it is in charge, not us.

Howdy! That question is getting asked a lot this past week. Unfortunately, your big girl is a sativa and they are the slowest to finish. Some take 2.5 months from start of budding until you have some amber trichs. I am not kidding. Nice, big girl and I sure understand about withholding their food. You should give them a little grow nutes and some bloom nutes, too. The buds will be better and bigger. Yes, she might still grow, but she may have stopped her stretching by now, too.

in pic 6 its a different plant i hav growin nxt to the BIG TREE lol can u tell me wats stage is it in now? n it smells STINKER than the tree why is that

the branches hav gotten so big i tied little ropes on in to not grow upward bt side ways

6 is still in vegetative growth (not shown its sex yet)

In a couple of weeks you will know if its a boy or a girl.

pic 6 wuld of been bigger but it almst died becus if 2much watering so i took it out of the pot it was in and transfered it in to tha ground

Getting dizzy yet?

Popping backwards and forwards ;)

In the ground is best.

Let it do its thing, in a couple of weeks you will know if its a girl or not.

Latest posts

Back