Help my babys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pothead4life

Weed Over Seed
Reaction score
Can anyone help me i got 6 little plants about 2 1/2 weeks old and the leaves look like burned i dont feed them nothing but purified water.
Are the pots getting to small? here are some pic's

thanks guys

IMGP0158.JPG

IMGP0159.JPG

IMGP0161.JPG

IMGP0162.JPG

IMGP0168.JPG

IMGP0170.JPG

IMGP0171.JPG

what strains r u planting and what is ur lighting , looks like they r stretching

Time to put into pots brother as soon as you see the roots its time to transplant. Roots don't like light. Also they are stretching really bad how far away the lights? and what light are you using?

yes you need to get them into atleast a 3 gallon container..and dont let light get to the roots..and do some reading up on the resources tab..when you put them into soil burry them to the bottom of the first set of leafs..give a good watering with a shot of worm tea..you will be fine..and keep them away from your lights..use your back of hand..Good luck and keep us posted

they are really dry as well my friend...did you forget about them for a few days?

whats the PH of that water? PH is the most important thing to know my friend..when ever you see a problem..first check that..IMO

150 hps about 2-3 incheas away from them plants but my walls are brown no myler nor white

transplant them soon and what is ur grow space

can you place your hand on top of them and not move away from burning you?..do you have a fan in ther? get some white paint or Milar my friend it will help..I also say use that HPS for flower and use cfl or flouresents in Veg..JMO..not sure what your set up is like..

i got a grow room but not in my house, i just started some skunk bagseeds see if i got the hang of it. I will post some pic's later when i move them to the real grow room

I have a grow room too..and its not in my house either..lol..Good luck

Hello again, I got some yellow leaves in my flowering room and i am only one week in flowering. Is that normal? Here are some pictures

IMGP0310.JPG

IMGP0311.JPG

IMGP0312.JPG

IMGP0313.JPG

IMGP0314.JPG

IMGP0319.JPG

IMGP0320.JPG

IMGP0321.JPG

IMGP0295.JPG

We don't know anything about those flowering plants. How big are those pots, or bags that they're in? Through casual observation I'd say that they're in need of nitrogen. If the pots are too small then they need to be transplanted. If the plants are overly root bound, they won't be able to take up nutrients.

However, that's just a guess. We need information like what kind of nutrients they've received, the pots they're in, the soil, the lighting, etc.

I was looking at the stalks,,are you getting enough air moving your plants? They look like they need some air on them.;) Most deff need bigger pots.

pothead4life said:
Hello again, I got some yellow leaves in my flowering room and i am only one week in flowering. Is that normal? Here are some pictures

View attachment 94290

View attachment 94291

View attachment 94292

View attachment 94293

View attachment 94294

View attachment 94295

View attachment 94296

View attachment 94297

View attachment 94298

IMO, you have far too many yellow leaves for the first week of flowering and the girls are rather droopy :(. You might want to post this is the Sick Plant forum and tell everyone more about your grow--lighting, nutes, temps, medium, etc, etc.

Latest posts

Back