Help!!! My Bro Is Coming Home!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heemhoff17

Reaction score
Hey...well since it is about to be thanksgiving....and you know family will be around....SO what i really need is a quick solution to cut down on the smell of my babies....they are 3 1/2 weeks into flowering and they stink real good!

our problem is that it doesn't smell up the first level of our house but when we turn on the furnace for the upstairs part it stinks to high heaven....is there anything i can put in the furnace filter (dryer sheets) that will help cut it down

Heemhoff17 said:
Hey...well since it is about to be thanksgiving....and you know family will be around....SO what i really need is a quick solution to cut down on the smell of my babies....they are 3 1/2 weeks into flowering and they stink real good!

our problem is that it doesn't smell up the first level of our house but when we turn on the furnace for the upstairs part it stinks to high heaven....is there anything i can put in the furnace filter (dryer sheets) that will help cut it down

it may last the day.. or the whole time hes there... but dryer sheets in the heat regesters wrk 4 a quick time remody........ use it as a "filter" for the vents.... try it out... b4 its to late... umm a home made carbon filter takes 1/2 hr to build.... cheap to make... 40$... cant go wrong there....
LH

hm....that sounds like a plan....ill search around the site to find a DIY filter

they also have them at home depot you cut to fit

Ona gel does a good job of masking the odor, found in hydro shops

:yeahthat:
I bought the 8 oz. solid jar of ONA to help with some stanky vegging. I cracked it open and just placed the lid on top of the jar in the grow room. After a few hours the entire closet and room smelled like fresh laundry.

Now my only problem is the wife keeps looking for all these clean clothes. :laugh:

see this is the problem...i live pretty much in the middle of nowhere so i would have to order this ONA...which i did....so i just have to find something for tomorrow.....i ordered it for next day so i imagine friday it should be here....

i found this nice little package on amazon for 34 dollars...

I have my grow in a spare rooms closet. The hallway in front the room has the air return right outside it.
What I found was just keeping the door shut, and cracking a window, worked fantastic.
All the bad air is forced outside when the central air is running.

Another thing I did, Was outside of just having a regular carbon filter. In the room outside the closet, I have this fan set up filtering that room as well. I just took a air purifying fan. Where the filter was, I used a Central Air filter, poured carbon over it and folded it in half, then sticking it in the fan. Works amazing. You can pretty much do that with any fan I guess. Just make a huge filter using those Central Air filters. Long as air passes over the stones its working for you.

Latest posts

Back