help never seen this before!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pantera

Reaction score
out of all the times i have grow ive never seen this. i know what a male looks like with the little cluster of balls. well it looks like there are some balls forming, but the odd thing is, its always been on 18/6 light and has never changed. it should still be in veg. has this occured to anyone before. (not auto flowering seeds) regular bag seed from same strand that i have grown before! here are the pics. sorry my camera really sucks at close up.

b's 003.JPG

b's 005.JPG

b's 006.JPG

its unstable and you should throw it out.

ya it sucks throwing out something you have worked so hard on though. maybe ill throw it on 12/12 and see how it works out.

looks like a baby to me and what strain is it?

Newbud said:
How old is the plant? A plant will show sex once its mature without going 12/12

This is how I sex my plants, no cloning, no sending it into flower then back to veg, I just wait till the plant is old enough to show me either bush or balls...

MindzEye said:
This is how I sex my plants, no cloning, no sending it into flower then back to veg, I just wait till the plant is old enough to show me either bush or balls...

a lot of growers do it this way and some would rather clone and test it that way. its a form of stress to sex that way but im sure its no big deal .

Newbud said:
Just grow from clones and avoid the issue :p
I grow only clones now, Id be stupid if I didnt, I live in so cal and have a Dr's note, I can go to a store and buy clones...

Still clones came from a seed at one point, and some people dont have access to clones, they have to seed then sex then clone...

I was joking more than anything lol.
Just ordered some seeds myself so got the whole sexing thing to do again myself :)

well it has been growing real slow. but ive fed it real good like the rest. all and all though its like 2 mon.!

when i transplanted it. the root ball got a little messed up. and alot of the roots were cut. isnt that how they do bonsai. i was thinking. that was the reason for the size. and slow growth.

Latest posts

Back