Help Please (pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLpr

Reaction score
I am running 3 cfl's 26w each...my plants are 1 week old with some soil I bought on home depot. I am using Dasani water but I let the water rest in a cup for 24hrs after giving the water to the plants.If you look the pics the leaf of the right(the leaf that first born,the little ones) have like a brown stain.Any help Please

EDIT
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

jl1.jpg

jl2.jpg

I have 1 that I germinated about a week ago that looks EXACTLY like that with the brown stain on the leaf, I thought it was a light/heat burn because I have a 600W HPS on it, but now that I see the same thing with yours Im thinking otherwise, what exactly is the name of the soil you planted that in? I'd throw a pic of it up but its in the tent with the girls sleeping right now hehe :D

They are normal the 2 little leafs your worried about do that when the new leafs come in. Nothing to worry about...take care..

The first set always go south.
Seem a bit quick, but I don't think you have a problem.
Sit tight and keep a watchful eye, but I would smoke one while I did it and relax a bit.

Hey buddy not going so good huh ! We'll try to work with what you have not told us so far . Like what size is your grow area and what type or the enviroment they are in. What is the temperature in there for those little ladies in waitting??? Cfl's do put out a lot of heat, which is true but that depends on what you have not told us weither it be true or not. Now do you have a ph soil test ket or some other method for testing ph? If not, do you need one yes. Do you have a way to test for disolved or undisolved salts like and ec or ppm test device ? On the norm i would first say anything other than soil that is specifically not for mary fane or your own special premix; will require close attetion. Now most seedlings grow best at 78 degrees or 25 celcius. Also too much water will drown roots. From here the list can go on and on . So now we are of to a good start give us some info...:hubba: :fid: :watchplant: :lama:

Latest posts

Back