Help Plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckboi_88

Reaction score
Hw Much Longer Will It Take For My Bud To B Fully Grown

0_IMAGE_016.jpeg

0_IMAGE_018.jpeg

This looks pretty far off - a month plus? Patience is a virtue my freind. Best of luck.........

Hello buckboi_88 :)

If I show you my shoes would you know what size they are or who made them?

Your question is impossible to answer.

What strain is it?

How long has it been in flower?

Can you see how your tin foil at the floor is in focus?

Well that is how we like to see plants.

Take pictures further back because your not in focus on the plant.

Macro is what you need on your camera.

Your plant looks small, is it an Auto?

:peace:

the plant is about 3 ft it juz startd grown the white hairs for about 3 weekz now

She looks a 50/50 Sat/Ind cross.

5 more weeks.

Is she from a baggie?

the plant is bout 9-10 weeks... n i started it frm a seed

You must have started it in flower at week 5.

It would take a week to show its a girl, making that week 6.

3 weeks in flower as you said above will make it 9 weeks.

If you had used better lighting, taken the tin foil away and used flat white paint.

You would be looking at a wide 4ft tall plant with lots of buds on it.

What is the light you are using?

i only hav 2 plants in tha tin foil n i been usin a 100 wt warm white light

You needed 400w.

You could have had a plant 4 times that size.

i been usin 2 of tha 100w lights n i hav 400w light but it doesnt give white light like my other 2 bulbs so i decided not 2 use it thnkin sumthng mite happen to tha plant

That yellow glow is called a High Pressure Sodium (HPS)

That is the light that is used while the plants are in flower.

Stop everything and get them under that HPS...the damage is done but maybe you can still hve an impact on the size of the buds you get....lose the tin foil as well..flat white or mylar...

so u thnk i shuld add tha yellow light becus i hav a little seedling that i jus plantd is growing inside the foil wit the rest..............

the area i hav them in is my closet the walls are already white do i need to re paint them n i also hav other things in my grow area will it affect my plants?

I wld add it...I usually grow my seedlings out a bit with CFL's first but I hve also left them in the tent with the HPS and they were fine...just do not get them to close to the light or they will fry quite easily...

buckboi_88 said:
the area i hav them in is my closet the walls are already white do i need to re paint them n i also hav other things in my grow area will it affect my plants?

If you are talking about clothes hanging in the closet I wld not run a hid light in there until they are removed..you don't want a fire...even so you want your grow area to not contain non essential items...

Latest posts

Back