help whit nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rb2006

Reaction score
I am trying fox fam out and I got all three and smoe superthrive. Im growing Acapulco Gold. And I have grown 3 times before different strains and have had nutrient problems every time not bad but bad enough lol does anyone have a good mixture to start off on and for veggy stae also for budding. Any help is appreciated

I don't remember how to post a picture

What i generally do is start off in increments of 1/4 or sometimes even less if Nute sensitive.

But generally 1/4 strength run that a bit watch for burn if alls good slowly going up till I notice so e burn then back off.
I'm starting to get into checkin ppm more n all that jazz

N if you have done a few runs u know seedlings get nutting for first few weeks.
Same goes for flower by the time they hit flower you should be 1/2-3/4 strength for sure I will check ppms when I hit 3/4 to,see where there sitting n go up to full sometimes higher then full in ppm wise
If that mad sense. Lol.
Go advanced then manage attachments.
LH

rb2006 said:
I am trying fox fam out and I got all three and smoe superthrive. Im growing Acapulco Gold. And I have grown 3 times before different strains and have had nutrient problems every time not bad but bad enough lol does anyone have a good mixture to start off on and for veggy stae also for budding. Any help is appreciated

When you say you got all 3 from FF your already losing me bc they have 6 or so... Which 3 do you have?

FF has a powdered 3 pack... If you got that then you should be fine... If you got just the liquids you will have problems...

I use FF nutes but only the powders(open sesame, beastie bloom, chaching) + Grow Big for veg + supplement Cal/Mag...

What kind of soil mixture are you using? If you do not have a good soil mixture to begin with, the nutes can't do their job.

What is the pH of your water? Of the nutrient solution after it has been mixed? The PPMs of your starting water?

Quality nutes formulated for MJ are usually not that tough to use. If you have always had trouble, I think we should look at your soil and water first.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Quality nutes formulated for MJ are usually not that tough to use. If you have always had trouble, I think we should look at your soil and water first.

:yeahthat:
Also explain your feeding sched. And how u mix your nute. Overall general technique.
LH.

My simple advice to you....... only include half of the amounts you think you need in your mix........ adjust you ph and see how it works for you...... most new growers including myself always want to push their feeding to the max...... which causes problems which are harder to fix....... it is easy to bump up your amounts as you get more growing time or as your plants show they need more food. I now use much less in my grows and get better results and have lots fewer problems with lockout and crab clawed plant leaves caused by feeding heavly.

LEFTHAND said:
What i generally do is start off in increments of 1/4 or sometimes even less if Nute sensitive.

But generally 1/4 strength run that a bit watch for burn if alls good slowly going up till I notice so e burn then back off.
I'm starting to get into checkin ppm more n all that jazz

N if you have done a few runs u know seedlings get nutting for first few weeks.
Same goes for flower by the time they hit flower you should be 1/2-3/4 strength for sure I will check ppms when I hit 3/4 to,see where there sitting n go up to full sometimes higher then full in ppm wise
If that mad sense. Lol.
Go advanced then manage attachments.
LH

I missed this advise the first time I read this....... this is great advise IMHO.

rb2006 said:

details, details bud. how, when, where, how much etc. best way to give SMART advice.:)

grow13, re. crab clawed leaves, is overfeeding causing this?? i get one now and again.. thanks

i started 30 fems. .they were 16 in. tall when i gave 10 to a friend to tent grow and to start right into flower 12/12. it had been an organic grow till this point. the ONLY real difference was i went right into a full strenght nute feed. he went to 1/4, 1/2 then 2 1/2 weeks later went full strenght nute feed. our buds are sooo different i have 2-3 times the finish weight per plant. we think this is the reason mine are so much bigger. during that critical 5 week bud growing stage, he was feeding much lighter during half of it. our thoughts, not sure..:)

For sure newbie
He should be able to leave off at the strength he was giving in veg.
Or if organic giving teas either just before or the next feed into flower
In a way same as cutting nutes of 2-4 wks before chopping.
LH.

Latest posts

Back