Help Writing My Notice to Work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, and wow hippy what beautiful words, thank you. ITs so true though. This job was not even a stepping stone in career or anything, it was just a job to keep me doing something and having a little income.

Haha TCVG thats wicked, I would love to use that if I didn't need a reference :p

Neo thanks for your caring, but I don't need to worry about my outgoings at the moment. For obvious reasons I cannot disclose my living situation on here, but I can tell you that no matter what my health must come first at the moment and this job is dragging me down to that horrible and ever so familiar dark pit of depression. I am struggling to keep myself out of it. I get stressy and anxious and bite EVERYONES head off the night and morning before a shift because I'm just that worried about it. There are things at work that are really wrong such as cleanliness and a fire hydrant blocked off by a huge plant that I have brought up more than once to my boss and her boss and NOTHING has been done about them. The place is doing my nut in seriously!

Oh and also, like I said, as much as I hate the place, I will sign up to the job centre if i don't have anything else in a month and what I will get in benefits from them is only a few pounds less than what I would be paid if I was just doing my contracted hours in this dead end piece of crap job. So I am really not worried!

Ahh thats better :)

The stress will melt away as the two weeks notice pass. It is always hard to work for people who do not meet even regular health standards in the food/drink industry, let alone the governments regulations.
Good Luck to You Thorn, the next chapter is yet to be written, as Hippy In England said.

thanks tc, oh yea my notice is 1 month :(

Well it should actually be a week until i've been their for 12 months, but my boss told me that after I been there 6 months it goes up to a months notice. I emailed her boss to check this and never got a reply...this was over a month ago... SO sod 'em! They can have their month and then struggle all through december with christmas bookings and realise just how much work i did for that dump!

:D

hey hie right up my street that t shirt.

this would be my resignation letter.
buzz off ive left
pkj

ive not sworn so dont give me grief dudes
pkj

hey thorn cheer up girl crap happens ive had more than 300 jobs.really. its a standing joke amongst friends that i take no crap from employers or cya later.
pkj

that pkj. i'm good :D I'm a happy bunny I got good pain relieving weed :D

I hear ya. Big time. I want to quit my job sooo sooo bad but I am forced to stay for the time being.
I think IF I end up writing any kind of resignation I'm going to have to keep it short as it all has to fit on the front of my middle finger!

Latest posts

Back