Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liljesus

Reaction score
i HAVE A ROOM THAT IS 10 x 8w but im only going to grow in 6 x 8 area i was thinking of 15 to 20 plants on 2 600 watts n extra t5 lights lower to the ground for lower growth, was wondering more lights or less plants:icon_smile:

I guess that would really depends on how big you are going to grow the plants-and how much room your equipment takes up. I grow in a 4x9 space and I've had as few as 12-and as many as 40-soooo.....is this your first grow?

T5s have to be so close to the plant that I think the benefits of the T5 side lighting would be minimal. I personally prefer to grow fewer larger plants rather than a bunch of smaller ones. I flower in a space that is just under 20 sq ft and never like to get more than 8 plants in it.

Two 600W are going to leave you underlit for your space. For 48 sq ft, you are going to need 3 600W to give you 5000 lumens per sq ft. You will need to wall off the section you plan on using or the light will disburse throughout your entire space and give you less lumens yet. Have you got ventilation set up? It is almost as important as your lighting.

Latest posts

Back