Herbies Seeds (Herbies Head Shop)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SEXBUD BABY
1689335129402.png
1689335156966.png

Hi there! Anyone ordered seeds from Herbies to the UK? My mate wants to start his growing career. I like herbies but idk how is it going when you order to another country

Hi there! Anyone ordered seeds from Herbies to the UK? My mate wants to start his growing career. I like herbies but idk how is it going when you order to another country
hey, thank you for your question. We ship to the UK and it takes 6-9 days to reach the destination. If you have any questions regarding the shipping, do not hesitate to write to our live chat.

hey, thank you for your question. We ship to the UK and it takes 6-9 days to reach the destination. If you have any questions regarding the shipping, do not hesitate to write to our live chat.
wow, sounds good. thank u, herbies!
ive used herbues to order my seeds all the way to japan got stuck in customs for a few days but made it through
thank you! glad you got them!

I have a order sitting in customs right now. Wonder if it will make it out.
Many folks I know in the USA have successfully received their orders from Herbies, so there's a good chance it will work out for you too. Fingers crossed! 🤞

My last shipment was intercepted again. Herbie's customer service said I could get a credit in their USA store or they could ship with FedEx for an additional 26 dollars. They said they had a 100% success rate with FedEx. Seeds arrived today. Can't beat their customer service. A big thumbs up.

Latest posts

Back