Here are some pick's of my crop. This is from a couple months ago. Shark shock and Hemp plants.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Splatoid

Reaction score
I had these growing since April of 23 and I had several in hydro pots. But the greenhouse was to hot and the water got to warm so I just took them and put them in the ground. Three of them were almost dead. I have had Two males in this group and in the last month I'm getting lots of yellow leaf's with brown spots. I use my lenses and don't see any bugs so I'm thinking some deficiency. I use Sensei Grow and Sensei Bloom From Advanced Nutrition. I know that is more for hydro but it has worked well for me. I think it has gotten old and I have to replace it. Anyway I'm getting some good buds coming on and that's nice.

Attachments

• 0719231823.jpg
    0719231823.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 0719231823a.jpg
    0719231823a.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 0719231824.jpg
    0719231824.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 0719231824_HDR.jpg
    0719231824_HDR.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Nice plants and yes those yellow leaves do seem to be lacking something. @boo told me to use Epsom salt in my water to green my leaves up a bit. It has been working and I put a little in each bucket now when watering. perhaps someone will chime in. I love your greenhouse 🥰

They just flat out look hungry to me.
I think my fertilizer is old. I have been thinking the same thing They are 1/2 a good as last year. So I guess I have to throw the old stuff out. Time to invest.
I do have some worm castings maybe ill clean out a bin and use that.

Well I overdosed them. But I used the gallon for 6 plants so that will dilute it down a bit. I will do that with the watering.

Have then even entered flower stage yet?
Yes they have itty bitty buds. But I still have a month or so before harvest. Here are some picks from some of mu older grows. The one with the guy holding the bud is my friend. The second plant is the sharks hock plant. Both pictures are from 2019

Attachments

• 2019-05-18 18.26.36.jpeg
    2019-05-18 18.26.36.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2019-09-09 19.48.21.jpg
    2019-09-09 19.48.21.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Yes they have itty bitty buds. But I still have a month or so before harvest. Here are some picks from some of mu older grows. The one with the guy holding the bud is my friend. The second plant is the sharks hock plant. Both pictures are from 2019
They look hungry as someone else mentioned, I have used old salt nutes and still the plants fed off of it.
Weird, Off question.......
How did you like the Shark Shock last time you grew it?

I loved it It made strong CBD and had some awesome buds. The smell is real nice. It's really tempting to smoke some but I shouldn't start anything I cant control. Also the grow Huge. I had one male Hemp plant that pollinated a shark shock plant and I got five seeds from that I grew all five seeds three years ago and now I'm still cloning off those plants. I'm going to buy me some more Shark seeds soon. I have never experienced plants look like this in the 7 years I have been growing. I think my ferts are old.

Yeah I just got them in. I bought some Voodoo Juice. It ain't cheap but worth a better crop. This year may be kind of crap but At least I just make salve with it.

Latest posts

Back