Here It is folks! str8 from holland to my bedroom =)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G_48911

Fellow Grower
Reaction score
http://homeharvest.com/hydroponicsindoorgrowingsystem.htm

i found it almost impossible to find a website for my system,much less anybody using one of these systems.After calling my local hydroponic shop,he told me the website for it.click on this link and check it out.it also shows the organic coco pellets that are recommended for this system,but i have some (that my friend gave me with the system) but i'm debating on using them.(i put one in a bucket of water to see how much they expand.needless to say,Theyre very messy)i might just use the good ol 6X6X5.8 rockwool cubes.what do ya think?My first grow on this will be an all nirvana strain,im ordering the seeds tomorrow*white widow,jock horror,aurora indica,northern lights X Big bud, and four way* (the first documented nirvana fourway thread on the forums) let me get some feedback on opinions.im hopin to have this underway sometime next month.Thanks Mar. Passion for all the Help

I was wondering how many times and for how long i should be running the water pump on this system?

looks like a cool system dude, fire it up and shows us whats up with it

well this is a very cool drip system...Depending on your medium you can run the pump 24/0 or as long as your lights are on. Basically as long as your medium doesn't stay too wet then you will be cool.

You could go with rockwool, i myself like hydroton in drip systems because they hold enough water but not too much, they will never really become totally water logged like rockwool can, or even a combination of both. But this is just what I like, others like rockwool better and I am sure that some will swear by the pellets. I would say use whatever medium you feel most comfortable with, especially because you are starting a new system.

so you think if i ran the pump every couple hours for a 1/2 hour while my lights on i'd be ok? (the system i have has the add on so it holds 40 plants,i'm gonna use a cube of rockwool between 2 layers of hydroton.)

its not exactly how they do it in holland but none the less, it seems overpriced to me.

lol,i got mine with a 400 watt hps and ph meter for $100 (cant beat that one!) i got it from my friend that had 4 of these systems goin in his basement4=160 plants =)

and as for price,$300 aint bad for a system that holds 40 plants,i wanna know where you can get one that holds 40 plants for this price (almost impossible)

no, its not a 40 plant system, its a 40 clone system, theres a world of difference, i have a 50 plant system that cost much less and it holds upto 50 real plants, although you do need 6 600w hid lamps to effectively run it.

you have got a 40 clone system however. if i were to turn my 50 plant system into a clone system i would have a 600 clone system,

lol,my friend had four of these systems goin with full size plants in them.(he got about 8 oz's per plant)each system had a 400 watt (on a light mover) powering it .when it was time to flower,he'd use two 400 watt hps. also,show a pic of your system,if not,then whats the name of the system you got for cheaper than this?im curious.Thanks

I'm gonna call ** on that one, big time, if you had come with something believable then maybe, but outright lies are so easy to spot bro,

you didn't have to big it up to me, i can see its limitations with my experience.

i couldn't find you a pic, but here it is.

129.jpg

those are just 10 bucks each, the difference is between this and what you got, apart from extortinate price is that with these you can choose exactly where you want the plants to live.

So yeah they cost just 10 bucks each and have outlets and are set to drain, to cover what you just bought you would need 5 which is 50 bucks the trays are designed for the job and are prefabricated with drainages and raises for the plants.

I could match that system you just paid for for 80 bucks easy.

slabs.jpg

dude,im not bsin you bro.i seen it with my own 2 eyes.my dude was makin 20grand a month for 2 years str8.lol,why would i try to hype up my system? like it matters what anybody else thinks of my system.but im not bsin you dude.im the realest dude you'll ever meet

how is that any better than my system,your plants have the same amount of space to grow as mine

also,you could match my system with 80 bucks,but you'd still have to throw in 100-150 for a hps,plus $50 for a meter..that puts ya at $230 do the math bro,you arent gettin anything near the deal i got (unless you get it from a friend or family member) and that system you have imho is nowhere near as sweet as my system.not sayin my systems all that,but you nowhere near my level bro.step your game up dude

lol,i aint tryin to argue with you but i dont like your lil cheap a$$ $10 hook ups,i'd much rather have my system

G_48911 said:
how is that any better than my system,your plants have the same amount of space to grow as mine

errm, :confused2: it cost 1/3 of the price

plus the distance of the plant isn't set, i choose it.

and your claims for its performance are highly exaggerated.,

G_48911 said:
lol,i aint tryin to argue with you but i dont like your lil cheap a$$ $10 hook ups,i'd much rather have my system

well we see in 3 months when you counting the grams and not ounces

i guess some people are happy to throw money away.

the real art of growing your own is getting the highest quality product in the highest quantity for the lowest price, and you already messed up son

ill be startin my grow in a few weeks,just watch and learn.i'll show you what this system will do (i've been growing since the early 90's bro,im not just another noobie)

Latest posts

Back