hermie or no? Gah (great, clear pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey it took a while but i got clear pics. This is an incredible plant. I'd hate to lose it to a hermie. It is an afghan that grows sideways, it has like a billion bud sites and it's 10" tall.. It has preflowers popping up EVERYWHERE and many of them started very round, but none got this big without poppin out hairs.

the flare of my closet forest may be somewhat diminished if i have to axe this sexually ambiguous renegade :eek:

oh.. to be more specific. the pics are of just one suspicious node of the plant. the rest is obviously female

ahh man that looks just like the balls of my one plant that just started showing sex! u got any pics of the 'lady bits' :hubba:

sorry standard. you have a male there. Heres some green mojo for some females in the near future

why do youguys prefer to call them "ballz" disgusting man. they are stigmate's

constantine said:
THANK you Constantine! ).. but the term is "stamen"..or "staminate" ;)

Thats a boy. I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your crop. Good luck and keep us posted my friend. Until then, grow it big. Take care.

Well I say it a MALE! Better get it a sex change, before it to late.lol
Really it time to have a party and Hange it by the Neck!!

constantine said:

Er maybe because they look like little ball sacks? Whats disgusting about it really? Its just nature's anatomy ;)

Latest posts

Back