Hermie question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
My hermie has massive buds and is in week 5 of flowering and I'm just wondering what's going to happen to the male flowers throughout the bud that are open but not in a traditional sac. More like lil bananas poking out throughout the bud, but still looking green not yellow? And when do the seeds pop up, since it's pollinated itself and all?

Not the best. Give me an hour

Painted Transmision 011.jpg

Painted Transmision 010.jpg

ive heard a lot of those nanas will be sterile.. but dont quote that... are you planning on cutting them before they open and trying to keep it from seeding itself??

Definitely some massive buds... I bet you are only half way through flower as well. Dutch Master makes a product called Reverse. I have never used it before but have heard many wonderful reactions from users. This product will stop the production of those balls on your hermies. Another way is to painstakingly look over you plants every day and pull the bananas off.

GOD DAM man those are friggin huge for only being 5 weeks. What kinda steroids you been giving her/him? What kinda light? Awesome plant to bad its a hermie. But Ive had some 5 week hermies to and all i did was inspect every day and pick those bastard bananas off there. They still smoke pretty good, got me stoned. Good luck.

Tell me about it! I've been upset ever since she showed her first hermie quality. I've been painsakingly taking them off by hand everyday or so since! It sucks, but cool at the same time:eek: . (if that makes any since) Cool because of it's size and quality, but crappy because of all these damn flowers and the time put into taking them off. I can't get them all though. They don't grow just like normal males. Not many big clusters. More like, flowers sticking out all throughout the buds! I would damage all those shining trichomes! If I took them all out. The bud itself looks awesome! Shiny crystals(trichomes) all over it!
I'm using Botanicare Pro Blend nutes.(3 pack for diff stages). 400W Agormax Hps. Reflective, vented ballast. Two 40watt (2,450lumen) Agrosun full spectrum fluorescents. Two 75watt grow light fluorescents from wal-mart.

Any other advice or recommendations ya'll?

Latest posts

Back