hey all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reidser

Reaction score
hey everyone hope all's well...firstly big thanks to IRISH for all the help in getting my room up and running..he's all about the pics so its only fair i get up off my *** n get it sorted!!.i've 4 babies grown from seed,euphoria from dutch passion.i germinated them 26th of oct so long way to go yet,but hopefully it works out:hubba: .there under 4x25w cfl's at the moment and i've 400w hps or 400w m/h lights for later on..not sure what way to work that..heard m/h better for veg??.anyway thats all for now
peace all
reidser

SNV30277.JPG

Welcome to MP!

Irish is not the only one who enjoys pictures. Looking good there, and good luck to you.

Welcome to MP......MH for veg and HPS for flowering....

i knew you would get the pics right.:) ... welcome to the show , (finally):D , my friend...

now i can see this euphoria clearly. let's help my friend reidser turn these babies into some world class smoke; afterall, it is euphoria.:hubba: ...

it's time for a transplant into bigger pots reidser. bury that stem, leaving 1 inch showing bud...

you may as well start a grow journal. this way, you can go back, and see what worked, and what did'nt. plus, alot more of the fam will be seeing and helping us get you through harvest.:cool: ...

Welcome, again bro, to MP...

:48:

:wlcome: or cfl/flours for veg and HPS for flwer...all personal choice my friend..stick with IRISH..ya cant go wrong..:aok:

:48:

Don't to clone them while they're young, and tag them so you know which clones are female.

well if your a friend of Irish, ya must be okay...welcome to MP

thanks for the welcome eveyone...i know i'm in safe hands;) ...now i've to go and repot the babbies tonight and start the grow journal!!!best of luck,reidser

I would be for getting those lights right down an inch or 2 from the tops of the plants. You have some bad stretch starting.

whats up,yeah got them transplanted this morning into 10litre pots...prob too big i hear you cry!!!!so had to turn on the 400 light to get more light going in the room...anyway mrs reidser has the camera so i'll get pics up later,be good people

Welcome and happy t-day. Stick with my bud Irish he'll not steer you wrong...I know firsthand! 10 ltr pots, nah i was thinking of doing a 5 gallon bucket grow myself. How tall you gonna get em?

hey chef thanks for droppin by...
i've got 2m in height so thats our limit so i start 12x12 when there around 2 ft????bit to go yet my friend

Latest posts

Back