Hey hows it goin.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rambler

grasshopper
Reaction score
Hey hows it goin?
I havent actually grown anything yet so im just gathering info on the subject at the mo so any tips or ideas would be apreciated.
although this is my first time growing anything, i do have a good idea of the tasks that lie before me. i havent selected the breed yet and im pretty sure i will only grow 1 plant at the moment mainly because of space but i will expand. so thats my mission and well thats all really so please post i would love to here from you all ..... thanks!

welcome to the forum!

best tip is to read read read, read tthe faqs and all the stikeys....and your well on your way!

peas n carrots-

TOA

hi rambler welcome to mp ,,,best place to be to learn how to grow,,good luck :tokie:

Hey Rambler. Welcome...this is a great site, with alot of smart growers that will help you and entertain you. Dig in and read, my friend, knowledge is power, and patience, is huuuuuuuuge in this game. good luck!! :farm:

Hey Rambler,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back