Hey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pimpdaddycoolz

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi, kinda get to know everyone a lil bit. Ive been looking on here for a LONG time now, i kinda feel like im one of the older members, even though im obviously not. But ive been growing for like 3 years now? something like that. I've been through the best and the worst with my babies. spidermites, caterpillers, Great budz! Experimented with a lot of things and have read up one george cervantes grow bible, along with a few other books. I did my homework! hahaha But yeah! thats about it. Ill put up some of my pictures later. I lost my last computer to a hard drive crash, along with some good pictures. But ill put up what i have now and what i have had previously (only a few though).

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome to MP. You have chosen the right place my friend. This site is a great place to learn and share your knowledge of growing mj. It's full of members that are willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime. Take care and be safe.

hahaha yeah! i used to be part of another forum, i forgot what it was.... It was years ago. It got closed down. But thanks everyone!

Latest posts

Back