Hi All -- Im looking for the best recipes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BushyKush420

Reaction score
Can nebody help me.. I dont live that close to a hydro store so im not able to just run there.. I have a walmart and kmart, menards, and farm and fleet..

What i need is a good soil mix.. IN US MEASUREMENTS.. ( cups ) and along with fertilizers that can also be bought at these places??? ne help would be greatly appreciated.. ( I need a recipe) so it needs to be plain and simple in us measurements.. all the names of the products, pictures would be useful too.. thanks alot in advanced.. BTW i cant order off the net yet ( cuz i dont have my safe house set up yet.)

I am about to mix up sum Miracle Grow Garden Soil.. i was gonna mix it with perlite.. but i dont think thats the right stuff.. i should have sum potting soil.. but neways hit me up and let me know sum info..

You have "Farm and Fleet" they dont have Fox Farms Ocean Forest, Black Gold, or some kind of pro-mix ? I tried to do a mix soil on my first attempt and it was a wasted effort. Plain organic potting soil, maybe add a little agricultural lime stone is the way to go.

If you can't get that, Miracle Grow it up .. you can do 2 parts soil 1 part perlite in early stages to promote root growth, but i suggest transplanting into a more 90%+ soil mix by the time you flower.

Latest posts

Back