Hi !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jarheadnuglvr

SkyHigh
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a definite newbie, I have always had a love for mj. What an awesome plant, so many uses, so many flavors, so many different effects!!! Anywho, I am a veteran, who fought for no good reason, got to chief down on some fine herb while I was in th mid east tho :) I love life to the fullest, I injured my lower spine jumping from a c-130 in afghanastan, The mafia of a government we have denied that it was service connected and screwed me. but whatever the past is the past, I've been using mj as a med for five years now, and it works for me!!! not all strains do, but I love them the same. I am glad to have found a community of people who share my affinity for elf culture..... jk funny movie tho. Very much goood info I have already learned here. Thank you all for sharing knowledge, it is worth its weight in platinum!!!

Welcome to MP Jarhead...our government might hve turned their back on you but we won't...are you looking to grow?

Hey Jarhead, and welcome to MP. I am married to a Jarhead as well. Thank you for your time in the service.

Glad mj helps you with the pain.

Jarhead, have you talked to the VA? They are working on a claim for me and seem to be pretty helpful even though I don't have anything documented in my service record.

and welcome to MP

HI jarhead, I'm a vet too, and unless you made copies of all your medical records before you went thru outprocessing, they lost it. I've seen this in almost everyone I know that had anything happen to them while in the service. Go to your local VA, and your local veterans chapter. Some have lawyers that can help. You gotta work the system, it may take a while, but worth it.

Welcome to the Forum!:)

Welcome Jarhead !
I am a former jarhead as well, I feel ya brother, I broke 3 vertabrets in my neck during a training exercise in the stumps after I came home from the gulf
in 1993 and got the same deal you did ! You fouund a good careing community here, I love this place man !

yes sir lookin to learn as much as possible, and catch my groove :) Would rather grow my own medicine!! This is a great site, and seems to be full of good souls. Thanks for the welcomes everyone, very cool. Feels cozy in here already, coffee anyone? Thank all of you for sharing your knowledge

Hey jarhead welcome and thanks to everyone for the service, pain and sacrifices you have made for me and mine!!! you are my heroes.

I am lookig into a different VA or Dva. Thanks to all you who are brothers in arms of any branch!! This does seem like a very good place, I replied to another post before I read them all:eek: I wasn't in the core, My AFSC was Combat Control in the Air force, a speacial operations unit based out of florida, Hurlbert field, fla to be precise.We attatche with Arny personel mostly, anywho enough about that! I have always love mj, from ninth grade on til now. MJ is not addicting, growing it seems to be though :hubba: Jarhead Is a nickname actually , I've always had high n tight cuts ya know .

2Dog said:
Hey jarhead welcome and thanks to everyone for the service, pain and sacrifices you have made for me and mine!!! you are my heroes.

2Dog says it well. Welcome!

Latest posts

Back