Hick's Cloning Guide for hydro?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leelow

Reaction score
i like hicks soil cloning technique, my problem is i want to use my clones in soiless hydo system. should i take the rooted clones from the soil and into my system when they are rooted. or is there a better way to avoid stressing out the clones in transition. ive used the bubbler, rockwool, peat pellets in solution, also have used a perlite wicking cloner all with limited success.
Please help

leelow said:
i like hicks soil cloning technique, my problem is i want to use my clones in soiless hydo system. should i take the rooted clones from the soil and into my system when they are rooted. or is there a better way to avoid stressing out the clones in transition. ive used the bubbler, rockwool, peat pellets in solution, also have used a perlite wicking cloner all with limited success.
Please help
You can substitute peat pellets or rockwool for the dirt. Grow the clones until you see roots coming out of the pellet, then put them into the hydro.

That's exactly how I do it.

Latest posts

Back