high peoples

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome, lots of great info here and tons of people that can help you grow mj like a pro. enjoy

also you might not wanna let people know where you are, so i wouldn't put the town im in on the location. and if thats a pic of you i would remove it to. its just for your safety though. again welcome and enjoy the site

welcome to MP hippychick, as slowmo77 said, after reading and posting here you will grow bud.. enjoy see you around....

hey wassup,welcome to mp,i'd also suggest takin off your myspace page.never know if theres any cops comin through here.dont give out any personal info in here.we sometimes may say the state or country we're in..but never our town/city.your a pretty lil 16 yr old..never know if theres any pervs running around in here either.as much as we'd all love to personally get to know eachother..we just cant.maybe once this messed up government of ours legalizes weed we'll beable to. not trying to seem like an a-hole..just lookin out 4 ya.hope you enjoy the site and learn lotza stuff,just about anything you need to know,has been talked about in one thread or another in here.sometimes its just hard to find them in a search.anyways,peace and love.i hope all is well down in ohio,im only a state away =) be safe girl-later

you got it,hope all is well,feel free to ask any ?'s.you got an army of successful well educated growers from all over the world reading these threads.this is honestly,the best forum online by far.all the people are cool,and everybody that has a legit answer will usually post if for you.
anyways,im out-peace

Welcome Hippy Chick to MP. What do you plan on growing? Ask as many que stions where nice.

my mom just got some good green i'm taking some seed from it and trying

that'll work,just remember,weed with seeds,was a hermie plant,which means a female,that got pollinated by a male.so the genetics of its seeds are more likely to be male or hermie(not all,but more than not) they'll work,until you have more experience and more funds to invest in growing.once that time comes,i highly suggest drchronic.com or seedboutique.com,both are very good seed banks and will get your seeds to where you are in a week or 2.-peace

is it true that you can 'make' a plant a female by giving it at least 16 hours of light when it's vegetating

no,not true.the plant will show its sex after it reaches maturity,or a couple weeks after you put in on a 12 on,12 off light schedule.(the lights off time must be complete darkness with absolutly no light leaks.a female can be a female one day,and two days later start forming seeds if its stressed.theres no way of making a plant be a female (without extensive breeding),it is what it is,all you can do,is make it a hermie..which is what you dont want.you want weed with no seeds,therefore a str8 up 100% female.

Hippychick said:
my mom just got some good green i'm taking some seed from it and trying

Lets us know what help you need.

my closet is good for the darkness, when i shut the door no light gets in or out, I've herd that halogen lights are good for growing, i can get one for $5 at the dollar store , should i?

oh god

first of all... Hey =)

second... theres a ton of info here on this site.. including an entire grow guide
take the time to go read this guide.. this will answer 50% of the questions you will ever think of asking... from Lights to hydro, soil, nutes, co2, veg time, bud time, harvesting, drying, curing, it covers it all..

so my advice 2 you would be go read up on all that and then ask any questions you might need advice on... this way you will have a way biger chance at a sucessful grow than just going at and not knowing what your doing... also it will keep us from answering the same questions that have been answerd on this site -098344209384-24 times a day..

that being said... forget about the halogen lights... get you come CFLs... you can find these fluros at any home depot or lowes.. there tha ones that are about tha same size as a regular light bulb but the bulb part swerls around lol.. if that makes any sence.. the ones i use are 25w.. get cool white and daylight.. dont quote me on those names its been a long time sence i bought fluros.. the light from the cool white will be kinda blue.. use it at first when the plants are in veg... when your flowering, use the daylight.. it will look kinda red

no,definitly not,use cfl's (the energy saving bulbs you can get at walmart,meijers,etc) use one of these with one of them lights with the clamp on it,you can get that at homedepot,or walmart as well.or you can get a 4ft flour. "shop light" for like $20 with the bulbs.(the long ones that come with the chains to hang them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back