High Times Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebest

Reaction score
Hey guys, I figured since im bored and just sitting here I would start a new thread. I know I've had some crazy experiences while smoking and toking, Thought I would share some with you!

Okay, So about 4 months ago, I got some crucial smoke. Im talking so frosted it looked like the bud was white with green hairs, and the smell was so horrendous I kept it in plastic sealed container, with 3 dryer sheets in the container, then in a box with five more dryer sheets on top. You could still smell it if you were lookin around... Anyways, I had a couple of friends come over, and I told them that I had the dank. They got to my house and I took it out of the bag. The room filled up with the skunkiest smell you ever did smell. I told them I'd pack a bowl and then roll a 3 g blunt of some o.k mids.

So I took them out back, one of the guys was a little bit young. We packed up the bowl, I gave him greens and of corse he took it. But after he hit it, he just couldnt stop coughing. We finally finished the bowl... that took about 15 mins for him to hit 3 times. and went back inside. I had already had the blunt rolled, and ready to smoke, so the three of us went out side started to hit it. All of a sudden I looked over and the younger guy was sort of stumbling. Me and my friend started laughing at him, he was mumbling something, but we couldn't understand him. Shortly after his few words, he began falling, but falling and like trying to grab onto nothing that was there, so again we just started busting out laughing. I was higher then a kite, and my other friend just watched as the guy goes down. dude must of hit the ground hard as hell cuz we both heard it. We bent over him to see if he was okay, but I was still uncontrolably laughing, as I looked down he was just staring back up at me, I was like dude you iight? he didnt answer, just was staring, meanwhile it had been raining all day and he fell into a mud puddle so I was trying to get him back up and have him sit down on the chair. Dude wouldn't budge! I asked him if he was okay, he just kept sayin yeah. Eventually I got him back up and put him in the chair. I tried to pass him the blunt and he just kept saying "No, get that **** away from me" I was like common man you can't cop out on a blunt! but he never gave in. He didn't touch the blunt of anything else for the rest of the night. But it was funny because he was one of those guys, I'm sure youve all met them, that swear they are the biggest pot heads, and that they smoke so much weed. This man hit one bowl. and a 1/4 of a blunt and fainted. So, I guess to me that was just the best possible outcome. If you guys have any stories, Feel free to post em. I have a bunch more, i just got to remember them!

Anyone baked and got some stories to share.

I got a quick story, I was out side not to long ago in my car, in a friends drive way. just sparking up a J, and I look to the left of me, as im lighting it.... and there is a couple walking right my way, I knew they could definatly smell it, it was blowing right in their face. So I just closed my door and pretended nothing happend, the guy was looking at me the whole time. Smiling so I figured he didn't care. I freaked out, but I still kept smoking haha.

Latest posts

Back