Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC. Restless night. Up early. My son came home from work last night extremely pissed at me. I can only assume he logged in here as a guest and read my comments about him. He decided to hang with 1 of his friends and spent the night. I'm still taking down plants and have lots to do.

I'm looking for a strain called Moonflower, it's a cross of Hybrid Querkel x Dairy Queen. If anyone has a lead I sure would like to get pointed in the right direction, cut or beans is fine with me, just trying to locate it, thanks for the help.

never heard of it. hell never heard of dairy queen strain, but have been to the burger joint many times. steak fingers and fries with a cup of country gravy. here all you gonna get is stinkin chicken fingers.

Giggy I thought U lost it !-- I got Trips -x-T.E. growing strong ! -- That would be White Elephant's nieces and nephews !-- Still got my T.E. too !

Thanks giggy, I'm putting out feelers maybe someone has smoked it or has a lead on it, I'll find it eventually.....

Good Morning OFC. Restless night. Up early. My son came home from work last night extremely pissed at me. I can only assume he logged in here as a guest and read my comments about him. He decided to hang with 1 of his friends and spent the night. I'm still taking down plants and have lots to do.

morning umbre, maybe the day will bring some change.

Morning umbra.....better he see the truth and learn to deal with it, he is a big boy now and he has to live in the real world.....hope the tension does not get explosive, really would like to see you and him finally see eye to eye, he could learn a bunch if he was not so busy knowing it all. I'm sure as time goes by things will ease, hate you two are at odds right now bro.

If your lucky,,he will move his butt in with his buddie he was complaining to. Mine dont have to read it,,,i tell him straight up what i think of his ******* crap. He is on medicine and seems to be doing better. These young ppl now days can be a real pain in the ***. Mostly called Video Games and loss of reality. I love my Boys,,but this youngest one is wearing my *** down. Lol

Giggy I thought U lost it !-- I got Trips -x-T.E. growing strong ! -- That would be White Elephant's nieces and nephews !-- Still got my T.E. too !

keef you can do a colloidal silver spray and make some fem beans and cross it as well but you can't smoke them buds. i have thought about trying this but never have had the proper setup to really do some good breeding. i got some killer bagseed plants the was better then any of what little high grade here. my pink lady was one of them. i got to build a small shop and hope to do it soon if work and weather will give me a break. i will build a nice grow room and have the extra cabinet for breeding. with the help of krav i got a killer strain going and on talking with him i got another killer coming in. i'm ready to play ball.

Go Giggy !--- I know about the colloidal silver treatment but I got GG#4 coming up I'll use a male on the T.E. !--- I think she gonna be a good mother !-- -I also learned how to get a regular diploid male to produce tetraploid pollen !--I don't think I'll need to do it but it's good to know !

Hi peeps. I don't have internet..on my phone. Umbra, glad h
You will do a gj.
Glad my friend orange suggested it.. see you guys. .they sat no internet till Tuesday. .crap..miss me please..lol

Yea one of my all time fav's.....Proudly taking the Indica Cup’s 3rd place at the 2006 Cannabis Cup, Barney’s Farm’s Night Shade is a wonderful blend from the Himalaya’s.
Mostly Indica,* Night Shade grows short and fat, giving huge buds which are sweet pine scented and very strong. The effect is classic indica -* heavy and stoney. The indica kick is unmistakable as it wraps around you and leaves you cosy and warm.

Every time I grow it, I swear I'm gonna cross it with the 88G13H/P....that's gonna happen sooner now than later....should produce some epic fire!!

Umbra -----Maybe your son will log in and read this ----Hey dumb *** get your *** up and help your dad or get the F out his house !-- - U want to be a pot farmer --U living with a fine teacher !--- If U don't want to be a pot farmer ---Go away and let your dad work !---

Go Giggy !--- I know about the colloidal silver treatment but I got GG#4 coming up I'll use a male on the T.E. !--- I think she gonna be a good mother !-- -I also learned how to get a regular diploid male to produce tetraploid pollen !--I don't think I'll need to do it but it's good to know !

gg x te sounds bad a$$, should be a killer.

Giggy U get a male Night Shade U should spank that White Elephant with him !--If U flipped that W.E. U got several weeks to take cuts !
Dairy Queen is just down the road what U want Kraven ?--

Smoking a bowl, and watching looney tunes on YouTube. I grew up on these. All this new stuff isn't any good.
Put a hippies dawg seed into water yesterday. Checked it this morning and the seed has already split open.

Giggy U get a male Night Shade U should spank that White Elephant with him !--If U flipped that W.E. U got several weeks to take cuts !
Dairy Queen is just down the road what U want Kraven ?--

i wish i had that to flip, it was among the ones that all died in bad dirt. i'm gonna flip a bbb x bpu and the white widow x big bud. after i got the wwxbb i found it is for commercial use and i have more beans of it. the bbbxbpu i have more beans of as well. i had to make room in the veg box. the nightshade are fems, i couldn't find regs at the time.

Morning umbra.....better he see the truth and learn to deal with it, he is a big boy now and he has to live in the real world.....hope the tension does not get explosive, really would like to see you and him finally see eye to eye, he could learn a bunch if he was not so busy knowing it all. I'm sure as time goes by things will ease, hate you two are at odds right now bro.
Yes, I am just trying to help him find is way. At some point he will need to live his life on his own. It may be now, or it may be at some other point. Either way, I came to Cali to grow. To learn to grow at a level I couldn't on the East Coast. I can only open the door for him, he has to walk thru it. He has an opportunity to learn to grow at the highest level possible, in the most competitive market, and at the most pivotal time in history. I happen to think it is a once in a life time experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back