Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The deed is done !-- I'm in the goldilocks zone !--- 50-60 seed and all I want is a breeding pair of 420 tetras !--Is that too much to ask ?

The old story goes like this, way back in the early seventies in Palo Alto, Ca. there was a group of a few seniors who sorta were groupies / friends of the Grateful Dead, and during one conversation a band member said he knew a guy in the Coast Guard who grew excellent pot, he knew about where in Big Basin Redwoods State Park but had never found it. well those kids decided they would give it a go themselves, so when school let out @ 3:55 they sorta waited around and all met at the flag pole @ 4:20 to head off each day to look for the pot, it was never found but the tradition and story got passed down a few classes, and those were referred to as the four twenty years @ Palo Alto High School, since that's when everyone met. It later became folk lore and and stoners slowly began to use the term, it gained widespread use only about 20 years ago......

Happy 4:20 everybody.

What up Kraven ? -- They fix the power yet ?
I was snooping around places I shouldn't be now I got a headache from trying to understand what I was reading !--- Somebody needs to know what Big Pharm doing !--- Tissue culture and synthetic seed !---Sons of Beeches ! ---

Hey guys. Good to see you kraven and giggy. Hope everyone is well. About to eat me some supper.

Hay yd is it 420 at your house? I fill of ? tonight. Made me some brownies tonight. What a mellow feeling.

The one Black Berry is my Sativa not a Indica It is long and thin leaf 6 1/2" at 16 day old. Got 3 Hippie's at 5", 4", and 1 1/2" 16 d's. And 1 unknown which I thought was ice a Sativa. But, it turns out to be a Indca. So, I am lost:bolt:

Ummmmmm,,,Sweet Island Dream, ,,very nice. Yehaaaaaaaaa

I'm gonna have to find me an indica heavy Black Berry one day !-- I like the way flavors come across in CO2 oil !--
Hopper we gotta get some more of that oil !--- Blue Dream --70% THC !---- Mmmmm!--

And, umbra to make AEM I mix EM and molasses at equal parts? I had to ask. Eat a Brownie and have a cup of joe. :fly:

Good evening guys and nes and DD, I had a great day working in the yard planting flowers. Got a little project and i am happy about that. It was 86 here today, that is 20 degrees higher than the average.. it is HOT for April in the Northwest. Mr rb planted tomatoes and his potatoes are up and look happy. Our first potato grow. Checked on my em1 and have a half a quart left. Since i applied it wrong last year, that should be enough. ha. Have a good 420 evening.

A few tokes (crappy brickweed, but better than no weed), pizza, chocolate ice cream...I'm goood.....
Just finished watching Weedetiquette; good informative show.

Umbra - Ran across that Lemon Trees -- Lemon Trees ? --Frankenplant ? -- We on the same page now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back