Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the Hippie ? - Haven't heard from the leaping knome in a few days -- Hope all is well !-- Umbra I never been to no Cup but reviewing past winners -- I think they are a great place for people to gather and enjoy weed and each others company but it appears they have went from a place people could show off their breeding skills -- to an event where money and contacts rule the day !-- I wonder how much it cost to win one of them regional cups anyway ? It's about time to rise above this THC plateau we've on for a decade !
last i saw of hippie, he was going hunting said it would be three or four days.

Good morning Curmudgeonlanders (OFC, giggy, keef, bozzo, hippie, gloman, yaga, beemer and the rest). It was me that went hunting not hippie. He`s missing in action. The deer are all safe this year.

last i saw of hippie, he was going hunting said it would be three or four days.

Nope, that was Yoop. The Hippie's back doesn't tolerate hunting anymore.

In the Christmas spirit, I've been out spending cash like they're not going to make any more. Bought the Old Hen a new Equinox, going to pick up a Cruze for the kid, and I grabbed a 50" flat screen on sale for my bedroom.
My buggy is ten years old, but she's only got 73K on her, so I might keep it a while longer. Then again, I've been toying with the idea of taking a new Transit Connect and turning it into the ultimate retro hippie van........

Morning O.F.C. !-- working on a good buzz at the beach !-- Last night RWS and I were reminiscing about life in the aftermath of Katrina -- Best thing I ever had -- almost two weeks after the storm we still had no power and when they finally got the road open, a little truck made it in with food and ICE ! We were eating well but I snagged two bags of ice !-- Best thing ever was a glass of ice water !

What a life changing event for all of you. Glad you and your wife are alive to talk about it.
Ice water. It is the basics. Nice post Keef.

Nope, that was Yoop. The Hippie's back doesn't tolerate hunting anymore.

In the Christmas spirit, I've been out spending cash like they're not going to make any more. Bought the Old Hen a new Equinox, going to pick up a Cruze for the kid, and I grabbed a 50" flat screen on sale for my bedroom.
My buggy is ten years old, but she's only got 73K on her, so I might keep it a while longer. Then again, I've been toying with the idea of taking a new Transit Connect and turning it into the ultimate retro hippie van........
i'm glad yall are here to keep me straight. peace

Where's the Hippie ? - Haven't heard from the leaping knome in a few days -- Hope all is well !-- Umbra I never been to no Cup but reviewing past winners -- I think they are a great place for people to gather and enjoy weed and each others company but it appears they have went from a place people could show off their breeding skills -- to an event where money and contacts rule the day !-- I wonder how much it cost to win one of them regional cups anyway ? It's about time to rise above this THC plateau we've on for a decade !
i know what you mean keef, i rode out alicia in houston in 83.

Sayn Hello n Wake n Bake,, to all
n how u doing Giggy ?? under the weather,, hate tryn to get rid of the flu,, i can't handle just layin around,, drive me nuts,, so i get into doing something .

Rosebud in da house !-- Happy Holidays to U !-- Life changing events is what we seem to do !-- Before moving to Hammond La. we lived in Rusk Tx. -- We went to Dallas for the weekend and returned to find our home had burned down !-- Drove up and saw 4 stubby corners the rest of the house was gone ! We had to find a new place to live so we picked Hammond off the map because it was about in the middle of New Orleans and Baton Rouge!- We could work either one ! Bought a house and started over!-

Why is it that simple things can get complicated real quick ! We took the puppies over to to beach for a walk !-- In my stoned mind this seemed like a laid back thing to do not a lot of effort required ! Things were going good !-- The wife had the two Shih-Tzu girls and I had the two wild boys !- I was admiring the surf when things went bad !-- The youngest girl slipped her harnest and off she went at a dead run !-- That single brain cell of mine realized we had a problem when Jake my biggest boy (a Malti-Poo ) hit the end of his leash and jerked it out of my hand and he was off !-- I'm tired ya'll !-- it was not a fun trip !-- I can't breath and my chest is burning !-- Sorry !-- I need my pipe !-- I don't do much stoned running !--

giggy. I'm heading your way. hippie I think my hunting is over. had to a hemorrhoid cut out 2 years ago .another one bothering me now. it's from sitting on a stump for 2 months a year.
I will never let them cut another one out. so I think my hunting is done.

keef. at the cup you get so high on dabs , you don't care who wins.

Why is it that simple things can get complicated real quick ! We took the puppies over to to beach for a walk !-- In my stoned mind this seemed like a laid back thing to do not a lot of effort required ! Things were going good !-- The wife had the two Shih-Tzu girls and I had the two wild boys !- I was admiring the surf when things went bad !-- The youngest girl slipped her harnest and off she went at a dead run !-- That single brain cell of mine realized we had a problem when Jake my biggest boy (a Malti-Poo ) hit the end of his leash and jerked it out of my hand and he was off !-- I'm tired ya'll !-- it was not a fun trip !-- I can't breath and my chest is burning !-- Sorry !-- I need my pipe !-- I don't do much stoned running !--

last year the neighbor at the beach and my wife went shopping. So I dog sat her dog. She did not tell me she was a "RUNNER". Damn near had a stroke chasing that dog with mine under my arm. I finally just went back to the condo and the damn dog came back on its own. When she walked in the open door I sprung up and slammed the door shut. I do not dog set anymore.

morning ofc, WAKE AND BAKE. coffee is ready and i'm ready to go. killed 4 more kings this morning, i believe it is the last of them. got a deficiency on one of the seedlings this morning i got to figure out, had it on another one but it was a king. the diesel is doing well, and should be done late jan. to early feb. so after christmas i'm gonna start another one or two more fem plants. yall have a great day, peace.

Morning O.F.C. !-- O.M.G. I be hurting this morning !-- Not sure what hurts worse !-- Little Bastids ! I know if I moved more I wouldn't hurt as much -- just got no motivation !-- get me a shock collar -- drop that pup on the spot for running away !-- My dogs don't do tricks !-- like obey and stuff !- they spoiled ! Oh!- That hurts ! Bozzo - I'm just jealous !-- I can't even sit on my porch and smoke a " J" without keeping an eye out !-- I could go to jail for it and U guys have festivals that celebrate weed ! Is there any wonder why I got an attitude !

wake n bake everyone,, hope that everyone is getting ready for santa clauses,, christmas to me is having kids,, with that christmas gleam in their eyes

Morning OFC. More rain, lol. On vacation until the 5th. My son has the flu, which means I'll be sick for Christmas.

christmas to me is having kids,, with that christmas gleam in their eyes
You've got that right in a BIG way, Stoned! The only thing I've accomplished in my life that will mean a damn thing a hundred years from now was having my daughter.

I'm sitting here now, giddy with anticipation on seeing my brat's eyes when she pulls in the driveway with her new ride. The Old Hen met her at the dealer's half an hour ago, so they should be here any minute.

The kid deserves the world, if only I could give it to her. She's been the ideal daughter for almost 25 years now. Told her when she was just a tiny girl that if she never smoked, stayed away from drugs, and kept her grades up, I'd buy her a brand spanking new car when she turned 16. She kept up her end of the deal, as well as I. Fast forward a month shy of nine years. She's still stuck to the bargain, the car is looking a bit worse for the wear, so dad's spoiling her with another one. Once the thing's paid off, she's got a green light to turn into a crack head 'cause dad's not paying for number three! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back