Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Kravens picks !--One of those pics U do with a forest of trichs? --- Look like a southern snow storm ?

What's for supper !-- We had Cajun seafood last night !-- She cooking me some Chicken Rotel tonight !-- Good therapy for her !-- She waiting for a lady to get back to town with a home health agency ---Want to put D.D. to work on pediatric cases !-- Pay cut but less stress !-- We can adapt !-- ( I still got my grow room expansion money put up !) -- Plus my daddy he say ---
Money don't grow on trees !---
He was wrong !

I'll try and get a few macro shots keef, they are frosty, but G13 got me beat this round his junk is flat out crusty. Luckily we have the same genetics so my next round is gonna be off the chain. Peace

Cool ! --I be waiting !
Hey I know it means nothing to U free state peeps but this pic show the analysis of this CO2 vape oil I got one time somewhere !- I don't seem to remember where !-- Anyway -- I know Kraven making vape oil and it's not like a southern outlaw can go down to the lab for an analysis! -- This is the kind of oil that comes from that Simply "C" Super Critical hash oil machine I'm after !
I can verify that this sheet will rock your world !- Screw one onto an e-cig battery and who's to know what U smoking ?

View attachment 20160917_180627.jpg

That's what U need right now Rose !-- Little tokes !-- Flowers might be more irritating !--Even for smooth smoking organic cannabis like I'm sure U grow !-- I been watching that Panama Red U got !-- One day !-- My time comes !

I was just contemplating that PR.. she isn't even in bloom, i guess i will try to clone her one last time and then she will need to come out... Not even a tiny bud on that very thin, interesting structure girl. She looks CRAZY.

Don't say that Rose !-- Down here with about a 9 or 10 month growing season I just know I could rock some of those sativas like that outside !-- I drag a six foot Christmas tree outside in Early March !-- Probably finish in late October! -- Big Mother !-- but --That time is not now !

I been test driving D.D.'s repaired hash burner today --With her assistance !-- I am happy to report that it still do work !-- I done went and got sideways as the Dog would say !--

When your ready Keef I have a grip of Panama Red and Acapulco Gold. I'm just biding my time. When I do them they will be stand alone 12/12 from seed, or a mature sexed cut as soon as it roots flip it to 12/12....only way I can see me fitting one inside my 8 foot confines. Rose I hope you can get her cloned, it would be a nice indoor project this winter and they are gorgeous, slender, sexy plants.

Keef I eased out to the Bunker to check numbers and get a few pic's. I guess I need to get my own grow thread started hmm......

Very nice Kraven, Very pretty.

I wonder what would happen if I cut herPR in half and put her in the shed?

My friend orange said she would die. any thoughts?

I don't think it would die Rose if U chopped it back like doing a reveg !-- Flipping it back to veg just long enough to recover !-- Then go back to 12/12 !-- No reason except it will take a little longer !-- Might just be able to top it severely and let the bottom finish !-- Hey can U braid some beaches together to strengthen them--- then tie it down enough to move it ? -- There is always another way !--

Kraven that's the way they say to super crop a sativa !-- Take cuts and as soon as they root flip them to bloom !

Very nice Kraven, Very pretty.

I wonder what would happen if I cut herPR in half and put her in the shed?

My friend orange said she would die. any thoughts?

Gosh Rose, that's a lot to ask from her, I agree with OS. If it was me I would be taking cuts like mad till I had a few cuts root. I would let her go outside as long as she will till she dies, she can give up a ton of good cuts till you get her cloned. Once the cuts root flip them to 11/13 inside and start LST immediately. She will still get a little leggy, but a 6 footer is much easier to deal with than 12 footers. (She will stretch the whole time she flowers.) I would expect a full 12-14 weeks once she starts stacking. Peace

Kraven they ever let us grow outside we got the climate !--- I been thinking about that Thai Nick got !-- Got to be a way for me to grow a full sativa without changing the whole grow !-- Guess D.D. gonna have to learn to SCROG !

How are you feeling Rose? If you can't get her to cooperate lemme know, I'll send you a grip of PR and you can start them 12/12 from seed and then switch the females to 11/13 and get your groove going that way. Peace

I don't know what a grip is but i have a bunch of seeds of this girl.. Popped 3 and they were all female. I gave two to THG.. Doubt she is doing any better..

My fever is lower tonight than last night, thanks for asking. I think i am better.

When i feel better there is much to do in the garden. have had high winds all day and the girls are not caged. They didn't need to be until today, i actually have buds that are healthy. Bud tied one to the apricot stump... I just couldn't do that in all that wind and dust.

Yea. I'm glad your beginning to feel a little better. A grip is slang for a small bag of beans, usually 5-10 beans (about how many you can grip at once to put into a seed baggie). You have plenty of beans. I dunno how easy she clones, I really would have to talk to a good sativa grower to get factual answers. I hope you get something figured out, it has been so long since I have smoked her, she gives me the noids and I have to use eye drops just to be able to blink. Way too zippy for me. Peace

Yeah Rose !-- U better get well !--- I got the hot tub fired up and tested !-- My belly is full !-- I'm doing that stoned sideways walk !-- Gonna go get wet and watch the post harvest moon !-- I would get high first but I'm there !-- Oh!-- Chlorine is high !-- Might as well pack a pipe ? -- My phone keeps ringing !---I'm not answering it !-- I don't chat on the phone !-- - I don't use my phone for that !

The last time i smoked this was in alaska with mr rb.. there was pant wetting from laughter...1972... Terrible when you are trying to impress a guy and ya wet your pants laughing on the kitchen floor...awe good times..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back