Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening, got home and the washer was broke. Smoked a bowl. Got out manual. Put manual up. You tube search. Ten minute video. Work and hour. Smoke a bowl. Work and hour. Smoke a bowl. Call repair man and found out I just saved myself $350.00. Get out moonshine. Turn on computer.....and post my triumph. Happy Tuesday to all!!

good morning...yesterday was spent in urgent care with the wife. She thought she had another blood clot in her leg. The ultra sound came up negative ,so We were happy later. Great weather for the south. 2 more months and the grow starts. I can't wait to pop them seeds. it will be a completely new for me . I have used clones for the last 5 years.
may still have some clones ,but seeds will fly early in the greenhouse. Also will be brewing lots of EM1 .that will be all new also. I will order the culture and stop at a wine making shop for wine jugs to brew it in. I will be fighting the bugs and the mold way before any plants get planted. Along with bug and mold resistant strains. I'm throwing the whole book at them this year. Even though I can beat them after I find them, It is so much less stress not to ever have to fight them.

The line up looking good. Got one of Keef's white widow, a Deep cheese, 3 money makers , and 10 Holland's hope. All feminized . That's before I add any clones.

Have a great day all of you.

Sorry to hear the wife's not feeling right, Bozzo.

Snow's back. Just can't get motivated to clean out the grow room and get started! Got to have a heart to heart talk with my lazy side.

Morning O.F.C. !-- looks like the rosemary is rooting in my cloner -- Best Wishes to the wife Bozzo !-- Umbra -- This "Phantom Cookies" I got can't be 65% sativa !-- wide shortish leaves with small internode spaces but not a dwarf !-- P.C. supposed to be a cross of Cherry Pie and Grand Daddy Purple -- I want to pop them other 3 P.C. seed to see if they look this way too ! I think I'll sex it first !-- Yo Giggy that outside brickweed is about a foot tall and going into bloom found a male yesterday ! Hippie how's the back today ? Lay up and rest that back the grow room ain't going nowhere ! The T.E. is kicking it !-- Looking forward to getting it in the rotation !

Good morning OFC. Bozzo I just use plastic milk jugs to brew EM1, no need to buy anything. 2 weeks in and the tangies are starting smell like fresh cut tangerines. the dreamlotus if pinched has that blue dream smell. Phenol selection continues...

White out from fog this morning - I vote for an extended Wake and Bake !-- Umbra -- Dream Lotus ?-- is this another child of the Snow Lotus ?--

That's it !-- Snow Lotus got to come to Texas !-- Yes it is the mother of my T.E. !-- researching varieties and Snow Lotus keeps showing up in the geneology -- quess it is fate !-- be keeping a male and female cause it produces legendary crosses ! U do know I don't always do what the C.E.O. says !

Yo Hippie -- U still got those Jamaican seed ?-- Can U guys imagine a world where we could freely exchange clones,seed and pollen ? It sure would make for some fine weed !-- Shoot !-- I think I got half of my " Frosted Black" and one of U might have the other half -- still have to do pheno selection !- can't rush some things ! The other day I ran across something else I just gotta breed !-- Was coming back from the grow room and " Dirty Diana " was playing on the music channel -- Seemed like a good project name to me ! One cross and find the pheno !

Yo Hippie -- U still got those Jamaican seed ?-- Can U guys imagine a world where we could freely exchange clones,seed and pollen ? It sure would make for some fine weed !-- Shoot !-- I think I got half of my " Frosted Black" and one of U might have the other half -- still have to do pheno selection !- can't rush some things ! The other day I ran across something else I just gotta breed !-- Was coming back from the grow room and " Dirty Diana " was playing on the music channel -- Seemed like a good project name to me ! One cross and find the pheno !
I belong to a private site where we do all that. I offered some BPU pollen to anyone who wanted it, and 1 person accepted it Down Under. lol.

I think I posted a rant at one time about genetics denied to the public !-- Told U so !-- 'splains why every time I ask about G.E. -- I hit a wall !--Underground gene sharing group !-- Tell us more ! U do know one day I'll want in ! Got approval for a R.O. system next month ! We moving up in the grow world !

Good morning OFC. Bozzo I just use plastic milk jugs to brew EM1, no need to buy anything. 2 weeks in and the tangies are starting smell like fresh cut tangerines. the dreamlotus if pinched has that blue dream smell. Phenol selection continues...

yes I know you can. one video used 2 liter pop bottles. But I like the big wine making bottles and airlock stoppers. I love tools. and I may make some wine while I'm at it. Have you ever thought of pot wine? or RSO wine. Now Keef ,that would be a unique money maker in the future.

I think they already have the pot wine Bozzo, very pricey.

Probably be better than the expensive stuff.

I`m back. Computer was crashed most of the day. Logged on and all I had was a black screen. Another bake session is in order. Any joiners ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back