Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It finally reached +1 here after all the -25 and -30 weather almost feels like a beach day :banana:

I felt like I was smoking pot with a kid when I smoked with YD............. I got a glass pipe older than he is........ and kids his age. YIKES!

Hey! Wait,,, well I still act like a kid sometimes. Only my toys have engines and need tag and insurance.
I was with my wife on a motorcycle trip one year, somewhere in Tennessee where the roads fold over on themselves. A group of older cats road up and stopped for a rest, I ambled over, never met a stranger on a motorcycle. Besides a few bikes was two strokes and I admit that was well before my birth year. They jokingly laughed at me and said someone in their group was probably wearing socks older than I. Probably true.

Hey! Wait,,, well I still act like a kid sometimes. Only my toys have engines and need tag and insurance.
I was with my wife on a motorcycle trip one year, somewhere in Tennessee where the roads fold over on themselves. A group of older cats road up and stopped for a rest, I ambled over, never met a stranger on a motorcycle. Besides a few bikes was two strokes and I admit that was well before my birth year. They jokingly laughed at me and said someone in their group was probably wearing socks older than I. Probably true.

your a rare bird in the flock yd......... now all you gotta do is don't follow or listen to the flock.......... your sure to stay a rare bird that way.

No ma'am Rose, I didn't grow it just heard really good things about it. I'm excited to see you kick it off.

I think it is a metaphor for the area players sit in hockey that have been bad. I personally would have used the Group W bench metaphor from Alice's Restaurant.

Good morning all. i am sad today, my oldest sister is dying. I think i will smoke a joint.
@rose so sorry to hear about your sister.
I felt like I was smoking pot with a kid when I smoked with YD............. I got a glass pipe older than he is........ and kids his age. YIKES!
@g13 i haven't had the chance to burn with dog yet but it is coming. i take it you live close to us.

your a rare bird in the flock yd......... now all you gotta do is don't follow or listen to the flock.......... your sure to stay a rare bird that way.

what if you are the flock G13? Who is pushing anything on our friend YD.. I am thrilled he likes to hang with us.. Sheesh..

I'm gonna be nice no matter what because Rose asked me to !-- Best I can anyway !-- Rose I'm so sorry to hear about your sister !-- I know the pain of losing a sibling !-- I didn't say anything because it hurt too much but my baby brother put a shot gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger about a year ago !- So I feel your pain !

I give U all something for causing so much trouble !

Keef's Outlaw breeding technique
Breeding in veg !

This is the Hoe Berry -- She had a hard time revegging as she cloned !-- This cut about a week old !

1st pic --The root bumps on the stem !-- She gonna root just fine !-- Under 18/6

2nd pic -- The top of the cut !-- See all those white pistols ? -- They've been dusted with B.B. King pollen !-- There won't be that many seed !- But I don't need many !--She will reveg and root while still trying to bring the seed to maturity !

View attachment 20161219_125450.jpg

View attachment 20161219_125515.jpg

Grower13, those are some darn fine pictures you are sharing, wow!

it's just a compact Cannon....... I've had it for a few years......... I can't use all the setting stuff it has...... but the micro setting helps a lot.........

Hippy Slayer......... hardest strain I've run into to grow.

View attachment IMG_0023.jpg

i saw where in Texas yesterday the temp went from 70 degrees to 34 degrees in 10 mins along 40 mph winds...........

It was freaking nuts. It dropped so fast it was crazy. :bolt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back