Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't my favorite place either Hopper !-- I grew up near there !-- The new attorney general in Houston not gonna prosecute non violent simple weed offenses !-- I think maybe Liquid Weed might show up in Houston !-- They bout to give me enough wiggle room to work Hopper !--
This "retail packaging" the carts gonna come in ? -- O.F.C. ? Somewhere in Bakersfield or something !

If this thing was mounted above a tiny collection cup with a piece of mesh on the bottom and a slug of hash in it ? -- If I put a tension screw with a wing nut thru the handle to tight down on it --If that garlic press was set up like that and in the oven at the proper temp would it not press the oil out ?

View attachment 20161229_132004.jpg

Keef, the hash press that I had a link to, has a perforated end cap to use as a garlic press.

I'll put it together this evening to show U what I have in mind !-- If I can find a tension screw and wing nut for pressure -- I put it in the oven and get it up to temp I can crank down on it by tightening the wing nut !
If it's at the right temperature and got enough pressure on it the oil has to come out !-- I bet I can get a 5 gram slug of hash in there !--

The aluminum its made out of will probably not hold threads when you get it hot but I'm kinda anxious to see this one. How about a video Keef?!:vap_bong__emoticon:

I trying to watch Captain America Civil War but can't stay focused.

I'll put it together this evening to show U what I have in mind !-- If I can find a tension screw and wing nut for pressure -- I put it in the oven and get it up to temp I can crank down on it by tightening the wing nut !
If it's at the right temperature and got enough pressure on it the oil has to come out !-- I bet I can get a 5 gram slug of hash in there !--
I use 245 F. The hash will mix with the oil and it won't be any good for a cart, but you can prove that it can make oil. I need at least 3,000 or 4,000 psi to get the oil to flow out.

Hinge won't hold that much pressure! -- I been gathering parts and pieces !-- May not be pretty !-- Anyone can go buy parts and build something !-- What can I do with what I got on hand ? -- D.D. working tonight -- Let me get her off to work -- This shouldn't take long to put together !-- Usually proto type #1 will just show U the weakness of the thing !-- I can only put the pressure on it that the hinge will hold !-- Guess we be finding out ?-- As the slug softens with the heat I should be able to slowly crank down on it !- I show U later !-- No video-- but I post a pic --show U everything !

Told U it wouldn't be pretty !-- Load it -- Put it in the oven --when this and the weed come up to heat -- I crank it down slowly with that wing nut !-- I try it and fix what breaks -- I'll know what needs to be done when I try it !-- Needs a better tension system -- Stronger hinge and if I can make it work then I make it pretty !

View attachment 20161229_170128.jpg

If I could do math I could tell U how much pressure it would take how far out to get that pressure Umbra mentioned !

Hi peeps, our kids went home today. phewy.. i am ready for a long winter's nap.

Keef, how far away is houston? is that where you said DD might go to work??

My GG#3 have not popped so i put three more in. 1 Satori haze came up out of 2. I popped another.. Planted 2 nurse larry both popped. got some new clones in strawberry diesel. LA Confidential and a blueberry, i think.

Umbra good to know i won't try to grow the black haze, it sure is fun to smoke though.

The washer was fixed...LOL

Keef not at the moment
But I am getting high in my hotel room. Long day with the grand kids

Evening O.F.C. !
Maybe 5 hours away Rose !-- She misses the hospital !-- She leaves Friday afternoon does her 3-12 hour shifts and comes home Monday morning !-- We done this before ! -- This is an open forum and no telling who reads it !-- Wouldn't be the first time I used misdirection !-- Let's just say !---Maybe !-but -there be 3 major medical centers in different directions !-- Might be one of them maybe not !-- We need a year of finacial stability !-- She can do that --I can maybe get this other thing going !

I got a tracking # -Hippy but I'm out the loop !-- That return addy is just one I use !-- Address is the local hospital -- The name is just something that has developed or the years !-- That guy would get in so much trouble if they knew bout some of the things he's done !

Thought the DOW would break 20,000 today !-- It was climbing steadily !--I guess the news today held it back !--

Umbra if I have a hash screen inside that garlic press what size would stop me from extruding hash like U rightly pointed out ?

I'm thinking you are only gonna generate about 7-maybe 800 psi without a sheetload of leverage. I tried the hair iron thing. wasted my time but it was fun. Hoping you have more luck.

I heard that Nick !-- I don't think the hinge will hold but U gotta start somewhere !-- I played with a flat iron once myself !-- Actually saw a little oil come out !-- Might been fifty pounds of pressure on it !-- Besides I break the hinge ? -- I got parts to build something with a hinge that can hold the pressure ! -- Maybe a foot long handle with a tension screw out on the end !-- I can get that pressure !-- Might be a little easier with the hash slug up to temp then slowly add pressure !- I think longer heat and less pressure might work -some ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back