Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Bud !-- We both been a little stressed lately but it'll pass !-- I had some neck issues this morning so I got lit up and stayed that way to this very moment !-- Holding my own !--and U ?

How was it.

Well I got bored today and decided to make myself some bedtime candy out of the little bit of trim from the white OG and the deep chunk I don't think I will be able to wait till bed time to try it :vap_bong__emoticon:

aa052b46385e8b1df813acf031da2221.jpg

If U grow weed and got enough U should be eating it every day !-- I just decarb trim and pack it into empty gel caps I get from Amazon !-- U get the most medical benefits from eating it !-- U will also find U want to smoke less !--Gotta find your own dosage !- I might want to eat 2 -3 brownies and forgot they was electric !--Then I be walking in the spirit world again accidentally !-- I don't ride that Green Dragon no more though !-- That's just too much for me !--I eat a little and smoke a little but drinking a reduced alcohol extraction is just crazy !-- Yes !- I did and I did too much !-- Not again !--

I quit drinking because of math !-- When I drink I couldn't count passed 2 when it came to how many drinks I'd had !--- It was always just 2 !-- I'm too old to be getting whiskey bumps !-- Drinking whiskey and bump into stuff like doors - trees -- people fist !-- It's just not worth it to me anymore ! -- Don't mess with the po-po either !-- They beat people up for a living !-- U might be able to take on one maybe 2 of of them but U know how many they gonna use ? -- All of them !-- It's a losing proposition !-- Don't drink and fight the po-po it never works out well for U ! --

For an adrenaline junkie who's getting old and trying to kick the habit ? --Being a pot head might just save me !
They say if U can fly a helicopter U can fly anything !-- I could so I needs to know if I can !-- The army they didn't teach me how to fly like Delta and United !-- Nap of the earth !--below treetop level ! -3 feet off the ground going a hundred miles an hour !-- I don't think a Cessna could do that !-- Be finding out one day !

I'll have to give that chart a shot !-- I just plant and sex under 12/12 -- When small !-- This would come in handy !-- I been at this polyploidy via Surflan AS for what over a year ?-- Genetic doubling to produce a tetraploid from a regular diploid plant is difficult to say the least !-- I would like for it to be a girl when I am finally successful !- -

That would be me !--
There's about 10,000 normal diploid varieties listed and only a hand full of tetraploid varieties! -- Somebody needs to go up in there and see if there ain't some more like U.B.C. Chemo to be had !-- Or other meds we don't even know about ! -- I'm gonna go see !

Close G13 ! -- I'm on a quest for a doubled THC molecule with a profound effect !-- It may just all be a myth !-- Science says it could happen !-- Maybe I'll be the one the Fates choose to find it maybe not !-- I be looking !

Whats up ofc? Been too cold for me. Shot a few squirrels yesterday. Now I remember why I don't hunt them, takes too long to dress em out. I am getting 1 inch patterns at 50 yards with this air rifle I bought. Not bad, quiet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back