Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello keef. Life is a struggle isn't it? Always something

Morning O.F.C. !-- Trying to drag myself outta bed !- Had a bad bout with my face !-- Haven't been outta bed much !-- Takes a lot out of U !-- Seems to be easing some !-- Da Struggle U know ? -- We still do the Wake and Bake!

Morning buddy

It never ends Dog !-- I won't be doing much today but I'm outta bed for awhile at least !-- I need to decarb some trim and make some caps I'm out !-- Some of Rose's Tumeric does help !-- Ya'll got a storm coming Dog !-- This one could be especially bad in some places !--I worry bout U guys sometimes U know ?

Yeah,,we were to close for comfort with that freaking Tornado. PPL couldn't even leave the Stadium after the game. We just got high winds and a ton of rain.
Go Packers,,,,LOL,,,,hey ifen we were gonna get beat,, might as well be by Arron Rodgers. Very tight game. No big deal,,its just Football. Me im more concerned with my Business,,so time to rock and roll this year.
Hope you all have a great day.

So Keef and I decided to go with the Mars 48 I think it is it's one of the smallest ones they make plus it has a veg and bloom switch just in case it's too powerful I'm just worried that it's going to burn these babies fingers crossed it'll work out

Bud the Mars 300 got switches too !-- I veg with just the veg switch on then turn them both on for bloom !
Looks like U could mount that light right up top in that cabinet !-- It probably has a built in fan so make sure U leave enough room for the fan to keep the light cool !

Bud the Mars 300 got switches too !-- I veg with just the veg switch on then turn them both on for bloom !
Looks like U could mount that light right up top in that cabinet !-- It probably has a built in fan so make sure U leave enough room for the fan to keep the light cool !

I think after I pick this light up I'm just going to order a bunch of LEDs and try and build my own light for the veg room all the lights I look at are either way over power or way under power or just doesn't have the lights spread out the way I would like them to be I veg in three stages so I take the babies then I move them to one bin grow them to about 9 inches tall then move them to the other bin where they grow about 16 inches tall then they go to flower

Bud the only hard part about building LEDs is building the light board !-- I think in the ideal light board U could change out the chips easily !-- The solder these jokers in series !-- One go out the whole circuit goes out !-- If I could buy plug in chips and and different size light boards I'd be a happy grower !-- I did manage to crawl out of bed long enough yesterday to get that 3rd box out 4 into bloom !-- All that talk of Nightshade got me excited !-- My Master Kush has a wonderful earthy coffee aroma !-- Love that stuff !-- Nurse Larry scare me !-- Gets me every time !-- What is that smell ? -- Next thing U know The Nurse is In and U lit up again !-- Got a taste of Purple Haze be ready soon too !

I'm not going to mount them to a light bored I'm just going to Mount them to these little star thingy that they Sauter two and then I'm going to glue the stars down that way if I have to replace one I can just undo the two little solder joints and replace it quickly they look like they'll be really easy to build the only part that I'm on sure of his which LEDs of wattage to buy I know you could build one of these things easily my friend and like I said you don't have to use a board just mountain straight to the heat sink

These big cities in Texas gonna start giving a ticket for possession of small amounts !-- I need a distributor in one those cities who can walk the walk !- - Is there a Web site that hooks growers up with distributors ?
Well they need one !-- So if U a distributor in one them cities ? --Call me !

I'll make mine look a lot nicer but here's an idea
e28ac28da269ca875dd5c4e47ce6d1ae.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the 177 i had. Pump it a few times and pow. Shot BBs and Pellets.

The air rifle I had growing up was the old crossman multi pump like the ones you guys posted. Had it for years. I ha e my dads air rifle he got in 1967 a Sheridan Blue Streak .20. I need to replace the seals, $30 and I need to buy a parts rifle too. I lost the bolt a long time ago. Cant buy a new bolt for it. That was a powerful rifle.

One of my favorite hunting Rifles ( Remington 22 Long Rifle)

Rose,,,my Wife loves your Bath.
Very cool little grow Rose.
And as for the Cowboys, ,,no worries Mam. I love my team and Football,,,but i dont get stupid or mad about such things. Its just a game,,,played by a bunch of Millionaires. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back