Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning All

Keef, i think ya got it covered for another hour or so.. Drive careful on your way home and don't hurt anyone while your there.

Umbra, we are going to be right behind you on the flooding.. Are you in a dry zone? I hope so.
There is a river nearby that is beginning to overflow. As the crow flies, it is about 3 blocks away. To drive there is more than a mile. We are at the top of a ridge, so we are on high ground. Maybe 300 ft up from river. Neighbors fences are down. Took my flagpole down just in time. Pool is overflowing. Dogs won't even go outside.

i thought i had and epiphany this morning when i was looking for a new watering can. i thought using a hand pumped sprayer would allow me extra reach into the tent and allow me to water the entire soil surface more evenly. then i thought, i can't be the first to try this. anyone else using a a hand pumped sprayer? it seems a lot easier to water for me.
Ha, ha...I use more than 100 gallons every time I water.

I wish them well Umbra ! -- I been kinda preoccupied ! -- I missed whatever happened !--

I guess that would not work for you umbra, huh? Sounds like you need a firehouse maybe.

I definitely think 2017 has some pretty crazy weather in store for us glad to hear you're on higher ground Umbra

OF -that's why I'm trying to decide which way to go with a small production water pharm ! -- No since in making it harder than it has to be !-- I can crank it out as small plants or use less plants and veg them bigger !-- I'm gonna run this 4 box bloom rotation for a while with an eye on what if I had a bunch of them ? -- What will be easiest on this old body ? -- If I'm gonna be pressing a lot of oil then plant size does 't really matter to me !-- Am I wrong to think in grams per sq. meter instead of plant size and how much I can get off one plant ?-- -

Not at all buddy sometimes bigger isn't always better Bigger means that you need better room circulation more ventilation and bigger lights or more lights when I have five of them in one bin by the time they're done veging and ready to go in the flower room they are so crowded it's not funny

d0bf7749654ecb942e81330a5eb82e53.jpg

b086a148d3f3849d7e10a1b0e80d5251.jpg

I watch what U guys do Bud !-- - It is beautiful !--- They end prohibition before I'm where I want to be I got no problem switching to anther water pharming system !--- I'm gonna probably switch to that 3 part GH -Lucas formula just so U guys can help me dial it in !-- Nothing wrong with batonacare but I'd like to be able to see what other nutes can do !-- Be several months before then though !
I been kinda worried about Nick !-- He got a river in his backyard and the whole Mississippi Valley to Appalachia is getting or are gonna get a flood !

That's definitely not good Keef I sure hope he is OK I noticed he hasn't been on here at all this morning

i agree with budlight that bigger isn't always better. i have a ton of popcorn that has a ton up trichs and it smokes just fine for me. it doesn't have the bag appeal that a banana sized bud has but the popcorn has worked for me. i too am looking at going with the 3 part gh nutes after seeing the magic hamster spins using that stuff. still early in my grow so i am using som older gh gobox stuff i have laying around...

I know that's true OF !-- Still have to break a big bud up same as popcorn to put it in the pipe !-- I do O.K. !
Just trying to get things worked out before to be the easiest for me and gets me the bestest -mostest --The easiest !--

Packing another pipe and hiding in the bathroom !-- Keef getting about fed up with prohibition!

Thank you for the tip Umbra The only thing I have been adding was some Royal gold organic flowering bio catalyst not quite sure what to think of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back