Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunting a fine male down here !- 4 out of the last 5 plant I sexed were girls !-- I got one more The White -x-Nepal Indica to sex and 2 or 3 The White -x- Black Rose to sex !-- One dem gonna be my boy !-- GG#4 !-- I got plans for Yo a** !-- Black & White Glue ?-- But there's this other thing too I want to breed -- Tranquil Elephantizer -x- B.B. King = D.D.'s Blue Elephant -- Black -White and Blue Elephant ?--Don't matter what U call it !-- I know it for what it is !-- This gonna be bad to the bone !-- Gonna be something I would be proud to share with the O.F.C. ! --

Morning everyone morning Keef I will get on getting that strawberry Rhino ready hope everyone is off to a good start this morning Ness your plants are looking good

We make it happen Bud !-- How U collect pollen ? -- I do it by lean the plant over and put a paper bag over it's head and slap it around some !-- If U do this U got to be sure not to let the bag get upside down or U dumb your pollen !-- Once I did that and just sent the whole paper bag to a friend ! -- Then U can carefully lean the girl over and stick her head in that paper bag and knock her around some !-- Sometimes I do it 2 times just to be sure !-- Got to come back later and mist her with some water to kill any left over pollen before she can rejoin the harem ! --Put her back with the girls with live pollen on her -- He gonna get to your other girls too !--That's why I can only have one male at a time in bloom !-- At least this way U know who dad was if any seed do show up !--Iike the Bubblicious -x- B.B. King !-- Momma first !-- Right Umbra ?

Good morning.. Laughed at dd sign. thanks. Keef, glad you are home and that little ginger is the cutest.
Off to the trainer first time in a month I bet.. Should be interesting...

Keef, i have those hangers too and like them. Ness, yay so glad you have some good smoke in your future.. good for you.

hey Umbra, I see yo down there. Happy Monday. Quite a weekend huh?

Keef I will get the strawberry rhino ready right away right away i'm excited to see how it's going to turn out should be pretty damn good :48:

Umbra that new winter storm is gonna be above U and the flooding is going away ?
No doubt Bud !-- These girls are outta Umbra's Bunch -- Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel !-- We might have to dig around in the seed to find the best girls but we can do that !-- Big fat strong Strawberry !-- I don't even know if these carry that Strawberry terps yet !- But it is in they genes !

Keef I was bored yesterday so I decided to try to DWC one of those bins �� They don't hold that much water very well they get very pregnant looking very fast I had to write a ratchet strap around it for the night so when I came in the house I just ordered some more pumps from Amazon when they get here I'll switch them over to the drip feed style I'd have to say I'm having really excellent results with I am so happy wait to you see the Roots that come out of the bottom of these bins :48:

I can see Bud !- I been excited for U for awhile !-- I plan to try a box Bud Style next time I add more boxes !--
Except I'm bring the water out the bottom of the box and drip it back thru the root !-- I'll be coming up on plant size some and down on plants numbers but I can't turn them loose yet !-- I'd quickly run outta room !
It is getting close to time to get serious about finding a Rosin Press !-- Liquid Weed coming to town !
See I think the heat from pressing vaporizes some of the natural volatile compounds !-- I'm not sure but Rosin Press oil make be thicker because of that !-- Me can fix that ! -- Still might get a CO2 extractor one day !-- If it works better in e-cig carts !

I'd really like to get one of those CO2 extractors as well but they're just so damn expensive i've been looking all over my garage for the stupid aluminum plates that will work absolutely perfect for the rosin process and I cannot find them anywhere when I was doing the garage cleanup getting ready to build all the rooms I seen him but I Musta gave them to my buddy to take in for scrap metal very dumb on my half but that's how it is when you're a hoarder you always need it after you get rid of it but when you don't need it it will sit on the shelf for years

I know that's true Bud !-- I'm just gonna take the hit and lay out the money for a Rosin Press and stuff that goes with it !-- Get or build me a Kanga can type dry ice hash device !-- Know what I'm do Bud ? -- I'm use the pressed oil to pay for the CO2 extractor !-- I have no problem spending someone else's money !-Still not sure I need one yet !--That CO2 extractor is a simple machine and someone gonna make a cheaper one soon !-- U are used to working with high pressure Bud U could probably build one !-- U put that cold CO2 under pressure on the weed or hash then turn the valve off so it hold the pressure -- Then bring it up to about 50 C -- Super Critical -- CO 2 is not a gas anymore and not liquid either! -- This when the goodies come off !-- Anyway after about a half hour in this state U slowly push more CO 2 thru as U open the exit end run CO2 thru it for 15 minutes or so U have to test !- When the CO2 "Ice" melts there be your oil !

D.D. at the store - I told her bring me 10 lbs of frozen fruit and 10 lbs of sugar !-- By the time the sun goes down I'll be mashed in on the way to brandy !

I should do some more research on that CO2 extractor if that's all it really takes to make them work doesn't sound too bad I have lots of friends that are still pipefitters so I can get them to weld up all my flanges because I am assuming it would be best to make it out of Stainless steel and unfortunately I can weld everything except for stainless and I don't weld stainless enough to go out and spend the money to be able to switch my machine over but then again could probably just weld it with stick being as the flanges will be pretty thick

Bud the extractors use a heavy wall pipe threaded on each end -- That is your extraction chamber where your hash or weed is packed into !-- Each end threaded and has a nipple for attaching a valve !-- Turn off working chamber exit valve and bring pressure up to whatever they say !- I forget !- Probably equalize with the tank !-- Anyway then shut the intake valve off and with intake and exhaust valves off warm up that extraction chamber and weed !-- U could probably use some heat tape --It would be nice to have a temp and pressure gauges !-- That thick wall extraction chamber gonna take awhile to warm up -- Be nice to know what the temp is inside the chamber !-- Go look !-- If U can do hydrolics U can do this !-- U only need the extraction chamber some gauges and valves !

I'm definitely going to look into it once I get these rooms under control I have some LED lights I want to build next always so many fun projects on the go :48: oh yeah plus I got some brandy I want to make

It's listed as the Simply "C" hash oil extractor !-- Always something going on !-- One of those water bottles U got was glass wasn't it ? -- Wanna use it for a still ? -- I draw U a picture and teach U about --heads --hearts and tails !-- U will need a ugh for that glass bottle that got a hole thru it to stick a piece of copper tubing snugly into !-- Put that glass jug full of strained mash into a water bath sitting on a piece of wood so the glass heats evenly !-- When the liquid in the jug hits about 190 F --alcohol vapor starts cooking off -- Then first 10% or so that comes off is poison !--Methanol and other nasties U don't want to drink !-- Then U get to the heart of the run !-- When the alcohol is about finished U hit the tails !-- Lots of water vapor not much more alcohol !-- Shut it down runs over !-- You'll need a thump bucket but I explain later !-- U know how an airline water trap works -- Same thing !-- Freeze wine or whiskey mash off first and U loose the heads somehow !-- Much higher return per gallon too !

Cool Umbra U musta posted that while I was typing !-- Very cold Anhydrous Ethenol ?

Everything has to be very dry and very cold !-- I don't have a rotary evaporator !- I put a bowl of extract in a shop vac and partially plug the sucking end --I bet I could pull that alcohol off !-- I put it out back first time in case it go boom !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back