Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I clone with the rapid rooter plugs a tray with a dome and a heat mat...I would say that I am 75 to 80%....and it's fun...

I don't got a cloner ( except a broken one )-- It's all the same thing to me !-- Take a cut put it in a collar and basket and stick it in an empty hole !-I take clones where ever they at !-- Bloom ?-Veg ? -- Might start keeping some mothers one day !-- Wouldn't have room for nothing but mothers if I did that !--- I don't keep numbers on % that root but most do ! -- No muss-- no fuss !-- Those boxes like Bud and I use got 35-- 4-x4 squares in a checkerboard pattern !-- I drilled a 2 inch hole in each square !--

I just couldn't see using a different system for cloning -veg and bloom !-- I got 2 waste products from the grow -- plant matter and old nute solution -- I use old nute water in house plants and the yard !-- Changed it every 2 months now !-- Unless something don't look right to me !-- I reserve the right to empty a box and replace it with all clean stuff !--

I got vapor coming off my Watermelon and condensing in a bucket of ice !-- The nasties are coming off and I might do 151 proof Watermelon --What would U even call it ? --Ain't whiskey !-- Strawberry next !

A little harvest nug to get the taste was a day wrecker.....fixing to get some popcorn and watch the green arrow on Netflix.....

Kravens Sure does look tasty. Started more seeds. Taking clones, Keef how many kinds do you keep around. In clone form. Or anyone else for that matter.

Hippy --I keep at least 2 !-- Mane !-- I don't even know anymore I'd have to go write them down !-- Some I got 2 phenos of one varieties -- U have to count that as 2 or just one ?-- If I put a number out there ? --O.K. take 2 numbers to tell U how many I got !-- Don't make me say !

That don't include my boy --Herrman the Wonder Berry - does it ?-- Dam U now I gotta go write stuff down !

I'm ashamed !-- Hippy I needed to see it on paper because I know I got too many !--

White Widow
Master Kush
B.B. King
Blue T.E.
GDP-x- BPU
Riot Berry -x- BPU
The White -x- Black Rose
The White -x- Nepal Indica
GDP-x- Black Rose
Snow Desiel
Black Berry Snow Lotus ( unsexed)
Nightshade
Mazar -i-Shariff
Nurse Larry
Hoe Berry
Bubba's Momma ( unsexed)
Purple Haze --(Purple and green phenos )

I been publicly shamed as a variety hoarder !--Are ya'll happy ?
Since my secret is out I might as well get some more ?

Keef Do not feel bad, I ask Cause I think I had a Problem. With the new seed I am at 11 or 12. I to need to make a list.

Widowgum
BB King
Ladyburn1974
Nycd X OG
Yeah Buddy
GDP X BPU if it a girl.
Trainwreck
Delusional OG
Girl Scout Cookie
BlueDawg F2 Seeds started
Strawberry Daiquiri Seeds Started

I figure I can always thin the harem later !-- Still want a nice lemon too !-- Maybe one or whatever other things but I'm bout where I wanted to be !-- Just don't have as much put up yet as I wanted but we shouldn't run out !-- For awhile !
Strawberry Daiquiri ? - -- I got Strawberry Rhino pollen from Bud and this Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel I got from Umbra we bout to make some Strawberry seed !-- I want a strong Strawberry !- Got some plans for this Mazar and some others !-- Just got to be careful cause if a boy gets loose amongst my girls like happened last time I end up with a sheet load of crosses !-- I don't want that yet !

DD Love it
Keef
Strawberry Daiquiri
Seeds Per Pack: 10
Flowering Time: 8 - 10 weeks
Sex: Regular
Environment: Indoor & Outdoor
Genetics: (KKSC x the White) x Tres Stardawg
Strain Type: Indica dom hybrid
Plant Height: Medium
Testing Status: Fully Tested

This ‘K. Kushman Strawberry Cough x the White’ clone is a more fruity hash plant, connoisseur grade sweet berry like taste & aromas and is also extremely resinous with a relaxed yet euphoric high. Yields are pretty average though, but she is great with her lateral growth, although lacking in any real support for her flimsy branches in flower. We looked to our “Stinky Balls” stud again to add more vigour and a tighter structure to this clone while trying to not let go of the qualities that make this plant so special.

For this F1 we have managed to beef up the overall stature of the original mother and our tests have shown these to all be easy to manage resin frost factories! They react well for SOG and/or SCROG grows with an average yield to be expected on a light to medium feeding. Topping and pruning into a bush with many tops is the most beneficial way for these to produce. Dense, hard nuggets with fire red hairs that carry a sweet dank “chem” fuel smell with a hashy edge. These will suit any discriminating smokers needs (in all likelihood, that means you) with strong face melting high and a taste to make your mouth water for more! Connoisseur head stash and a Sure Fire winner.

Sounds tasty !-- I watch them west coast peeps chasing the flavor of the week and I ain't playing that !--
At first I wanted to buy a pack of everything !-- Now I want varieties that Bubba down the street can't get !
If I can buy them so can anyone else !-- Hang onto Nurse Larry it is a highly desirable medicine plant !-- When I say something about one variety I am not dissing another they just so different !

No Hippy !-- U just don't have Nurse Larry yet !-- Rose did good with that one !-- I'm just holding it for her should she ever want it back !-- I am --"Da Keeper Of Da Clones "-after all !-- She may want that Purple Haze back too !-- I know where it lives !-- I'm kinda in a bind bout a promise I made though !-- I'm sending some lights to Giggy -- ( That Mazar and Nightshade came from him ) -- I told him I send some seeds with the lights except I don't have anymore to send except some B.B. and I think he already got it !-- Ness coming off total knee surgery and I think she hooked up but I wanted something for Giggy for when his shoulder heals !- I better put my hustling shoes on !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back