Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone happy Friday I had the alarm guys here last night and installing my new alarm system they didn't get out here till like 12 o'clock I Telya this system is pretty sweet had a pretty good sleep last night knowing everything was being watched and locked

morning budlight. i want to put up a good surveillance system. i also want a fence, think i am going with an electric fence like used for goats and such. my pitbull is getting a little too hardcore for just an invisible fence. she scares the crap out of people walking beside my yard. heck, i sometimes wonder if she is going to stop. lol

morning budlight. i want to put up a good surveillance system. i also want a fence, think i am going with an electric fence like used for goats and such. my pitbull is getting a little too hardcore for just an invisible fence. she scares the crap out of people walking beside my yard. heck, i sometimes wonder if she is going to stop. lol

Good morning Dog The same day I posted the pic of my three dogs my youngest female snapped her rope jump the fence and took off took me all day to find her finally found her on the other side of the city so now I keep her on a super hard-core aircraft cable but she still jumps the fence and scares the hell out of anyone coming to the back door I wish it wasn't against the law to have an electric fence here because let me tell you that would definitely fix her *** I guess I shouldn't have nicknamed her tigger but

Morning Bud - Dog !-- Shoot I'm still deciding how to set up a permanent proper grow !-- Everything I do here has to be temporary !-- I have to hide in plain sight !-- Maybe this be the year I get the Stoner Ranch so I can grow my a** off and get to work on the Green Grail !
Bud looks like we might have some seed set of that Strawberry! -- Little early to tell but I bet we get enough to work with !
Got 6 King Louie plants in aero thriving and moved 2 BOC to aero this morning! -Might have 2 more !--So this a pine Umbra ?-- Looking forward to finding out for myself !-- Chocolate weed ? --Who woulda ever thunk it ?

Morning Bud - Dog !-- Shoot I'm still deciding how to set up a permanent proper grow !-- Everything I do here has to be temporary !-- I have to hide in plain sight !-- Maybe this be the year I get the Stoner Ranch so I can grow my a** off and get to work on the Green Grail !
Bud looks like we might have some seed set of that Strawberry! -- Little early to tell but I bet we get enough to work with !
Got 6 King Louie plants in aero thriving and moved 2 BOC to aero this morning! -Might have 2 more !--So this a pine Umbra ?-- Looking forward to finding out for myself !-- Chocolate weed ? --Who woulda ever thunk it ?

Good morning OFC. No Keef, the temple x bpu is the piney weed. Louie is lemon og all the way. I am getting ready to pop a couple more beans. I wanted something just plain LOUD. Thinking Bodhi's chem 91 x road kill skunk will do the trick. Popping BPU F2 also.

I can live with that Umbra !-- Only had room to start 12 seed so I started 6 King Louie and 6 BOC --I'll be all over that Temple -x-BPU !-- About that B.B. King ? -- I got a fine Blackberry Snow Lotus stud and I'm itching to use him !-- B.B. King -x- BBSL --be O..K. with U ?-- I was hoping maybe a strong blackberry could be there ?
Got That Black Berry Kush in it !

Good morning peeps,

I have been in vertigo hell. Seems i have crystal stuck in an ear canal? All i can say is when it hits and it did yesterday at PT while being treated for it,it feels like you are cruising along in an airplane and then the bottom falls out and you fall forever. I really hate it. I threw up three times at the physical therapist.. Now i am on meclizine and go at ten this morning and try again? I am scared. it is horrible. I have to sleep sitting up?
So that is where i have been.
And yes, keef, that is where i want to be listening to Ann Coulter. May she get vertigo.. not really wouldn't wish this on anyone.
Thanks for missing me you guys. I was hoping you would.
This will tell you how sick i am. I haven't smoked any pot in 2 days. call 911

Umbra I think U need to see a counselor or someone !-- U got a problem with this Skunky Roadkill stuff !
When I started back growing again I wanted a good representative from each major terepene group !-- Somehow I got stuck in these fruity things !-- There's just too many of everything !-- So I just cut the anchor line and see where fate takes the grow !-- This year maybe I should concentrate on letting some go ?--That's gonna be hard !

So Rose have U taken any edibles -caps or something ? --If not ? --Why not ? -- Don't make me come up there really young lady !-- Take your medicine !

I can't handle smoke, let alone an edible. I like that you called me young lady though.

good to hear from you Rose. I imagine you don't want pot adding to your vertigo.
I have never had it, well a few times when i drank entirely too much, aside from that. I hope you get straightened out quickly.

I decarbed a couple them Tahoe nugs ground them up and packed some caps to celebrate finding it !-- I be getting vertigo any minute now !-- If I send up a flare in the spirit world somebody come find me ?
I'm get high and go finish my light rack !-- Maybe ?

Good morning OFC.

Rose, I'm so sorry your going through vertigo stuff. Wishing it go away fast. Try to have a good day if you can. How is your roses doing? They must be budding pretty good by now. Babies are doing good right now. Got to go water them.

Everyone have a nice day.:bong2:

I'm gonna have to go to the cop shop and report my scooter stolen and file a missing person report !-- His mother said he has disappeared for a few days before and shown up somewhere !-- I hope she is right but it's been 5 days with no word !-- I'm afraid he might have Over dosed on something somewhere and no one has found him yet !--- I've looked all the places I could think of !-- - Forget the scooter and the weed they can be replaced !-- This gonna devastate his mother ! -- I thought last year was bad ? -- Dam !

Morning all. Sure is getting hot quickly. A little more yard work today and it should all be nice for about a week, lol. Hope everyone has good plans for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back